- Thanks to Ap and the rest of the majority, we have unfortunately not the possibility to act quickly if a dangerous person with evil intentions is on its way to Norway. Potential terrorist rule of law trumps national security, says the progress party's immigration spokesman Jon Helgheim to the Newspaper.
Helgheim points out that what he now says, in essence, is identical with the wording that was partifelle Sylvi Listhaug, a minister for a hardly years ago, after a bill about to be able to deprive terrorist suspects norwegians citizenship so-called administrative (rather than in the court) was voted down in Parliament.HAD to GO: the ministry of Justice, emergency and innvandringsminister Sylvi Listhaug (Frp) selected after massive pressure to go off for a hardly years ago, after this Facebook post. Photo: Screenshot Facebook / NTB Scanpix Show more
- I stated it already before Listhaugs post, during the debate on the bill. But there was not any fuss of it, " says Frp politician.- Follow only the law
In the weekend, beating prime minister Erna Solberg stated that the Norwegian fremmedkrigere in Syria has the right to return to Norway. The same applies to their children.Open the door for the Norwegian ICE-kids
- All Norwegian citizens have the right to come to Norway, " said Solberg also stressed that those who have served The islamic state (IS), will be prosecuted.
Helgheim has repeatedly pronounced itself critical to the scenario that the ICE warriors will be allowed into the Uk after the end of the "service" in Syria. But he points out that the Solberg-just follow the Norwegian law, which states that all Norwegian citizens have the right to come to Norway.
Erna Solberg is bound by the majority, and it is not that she "open up" that fremmedkrigere to come back, " says Frp politician.ICE-WARRIOR: An ICE warrior in Raqqa in 2014. Now is the "caliphate" on the wane, and many fremmedkrigere, also Norwegian, is expected to would take back to your home country. Photo: Reuters / NTB Scanpix Show more Field of the Facebook-mail
In march last year, had the then ministry of justice, emergency and innvandringsminister Sylvi Listhaug go by, after that she and the advisor Espen Teigen posted a Facebook message with the text "Ap believes that the terrorists rights are more important than the nation's security".
the Post was written in frustration over the fact that the parliamentary majority - all the parties except the Right and the progress party were opposed to a bill to deprive the people of their Norwegian passports if they are more likely than not has "demonstrated behavior greatly harm Norway's vital interests".
This should apply to persons with dual citizenship, so that they should not be left as stateless.Indeed.en: Is Labor opposed to depriving terrorists and fremmedkrigere citizenship? the rule of law
The salient point was that this passinndragningen should be able to hastebehandles administrative, that is to say of the ministry rather than the court, to speed the process. A parliamentary majority felt that this would go out over the rule of law, and voted the proposal down.
According to the approved legislation allows terrorist suspects norwegians be deprived of the citizenship, but by judgment and not administrative processing. It believes the progress party and Helgheim is not sufficient to ensure the nation's security.
- We will stand into a paralysis of indecision. I realize that people are frustrated and afraid for the safety in Norway, " he says.Therefore, Listhaug go Debate with - To get
The immigration spokesperson appreciate the minister's clarification of that it is not appropriate for the Norwegian authorities to go out to get the fremmedkrigerne and their children home.
- Some other countries do it, but it should not Norway do. There are also many Norwegian children around the world, but the Norwegian authorities can't go around and take them to Norway - it will be kidnapping, " he says.
Helgheim clarifies that there is a difference between Norwegian fremmedkrigere which stands at the Norwegian border and will, and those who do not come out of Syria.Video: LARS EIVIND BONES / DAGBLADET View more Show more
- Those who come to Norway for own machine, should get let in. It is out of the question, is to retrieve fremmedkrigere home, " he says.Access to the trial
- If the depressed, the text of which went through: How would the proceedings been if a Norwegian ICE-warrior with the family standing at the Turkish border?
- If the Norwegian authorities decided that the person is a danger to the nation's security, would the citizenship has been taken, and they could not be raised. The person would have had the opportunity to try the case before the court at a later time, " says Jon Helgheim.40 Norwegian ICE-children in Syria
He adds that he wants an opening to deprive people with only one citizenship if they are convicted of the most serious crimes in the act itself.
today, it is, strikingly enough, possible to rob people with fake identity documents the citizenship, even if they only have one, he points out.30 warriors
the Norwegian government expects that around 30 Norwegian fremmedkrigere stay in Syria, while about as many are dead. In addition, it comes about. 40 children with a Norwegian connection.Caliphate is lost in its entirety
the Legal system has turned down firmly on the returned fremmedkrigere, which generally have been given long prison sentences.
ICE is, according to the report squeezed into a small area in the east of Syria. At the same time ask the Us president Donald Trump western allies to take back and prosecute tilfangetagne ICE-warriors - around 800.
Sylvi Listhaug, who today is acting as the progress party's 1. deputy chairman, do not want to comment on the case to the Newspaper, with reference to the fact that she is on the ski slopes.Ubaydullah Hussain sentenced to nine years in prison in the court of appeal