Biathlon world CUP's last day in Östersund.
was up and sniffed at the podium – again. The only swede in the herrloppet, Sebastian Samuelsson , had a heavier day.
1) Dorothea Wierer, Italy (2 bom)
2) Ekaterina Jurlova-Percht, Russia (2 boom), +4,9
3) Denise Herrmann, Germany (4 boom), + 15.4 in
4) Hanna Öberg (3 boom), +52,7
9) Linn Persson (3 boom), +1.29,7
14) Mona Brorsson (5 boom), +1.48,7
1), Dominik Windisch, Italy (3-bom)
2) Antonin Guigonnat, France (3 boom), +22,8
3) Julian Eberhard, Austria (4 boom), +23,3
26) Sebastian Samuelsson (5 boom), +2.58,1
share ninth place was Linn Persson the third best individual result of his career. And her best in a championship.
What happened with Martin Fourcade ? The frenchman, who has taken home the overall world cup title seven years in a row has been completely out of the genre in Östersund. For the first time since the 2010 OLYMPICS he's leaving a championship without both gold and medal. In masstarten shot 30-year-old five bom and finished 24. We get to see Fourcade next season?
came with the surprising announcement on Saturday night in sweden, After the season finale in Oslo for the weekend is career ending.
On Sunday the developed OS-guldhjälten from last year's relay, which has been the year season ruined by glandular fever, for DN:
”I've been set on it for two seasons, I would put the item in Östersund. This is the way I have tackled in the last few years for download motivation. But there is a lot of emotion now.”
Organizers had hoped for 120.000 visitors at the world CUP arena. But publikmålet cracked – badly. 11.300 spectators in the severe weather conditions on the Sunday meant a single total, 77 200. the
Hanna Öberg the best in the whole world CUP