It was halfway in the recording of "Farm celebrity", which took place in this County last summer, that Svein "Charter-Svein" Østvik (57) ended up in a dramatic accident.
Østvik work on a ground together with a horse, as a part of ukesoppdraget, when the great beast suddenly went into overdrive.RACE RIOT: the Horse ran down the Svein Østvik, before the galopperte of the courtyard. Photo: TV 2 Show more
the Horse took the landing on my foot, and walked over in full gallop. I only had sneakers on me, and was sure the foot was completely crushed, " says the hapless tv-profile of the Newspaper.Transported to the hospital
What was it that really happened?
- We did something wrong. The horse had no halter on, so it was all wild and ran toward the pålene by the fence. The port was blown right off. Both Christer (celebrity chef Christer Rødseth, journ.anm.) and I tried to stop the horse, but I realized that I had to get me away, " he says.So wondered he TV 2 roll around: - Staged my own exit
instead ended up Østvik under the horse, and was overrun by hestevogna.
- It is the scariest thing I have ever experienced, " he says.
Østvik was transported to the hospital after the serious incident. Although he was sure that "the Farm"-the adventure was over.
- Production prepared myself that I might not come back. The doctors feared violations, but amazingly enough relax I away. It was serious stuff, and a wonder that it went well, " he says.- Lucky
After a visit to both the hospital at Hamar and Elverum, got Østvik return to the farm.PAIN: Svein Østvik screamed in pain after the dramatic accident. Photo: TV 2 Show more
because of the huge bloduttredelsen was the first danger for inflammation, but it went fine. Even with broken bones, I had done everything in order to get back to the farm, I was my father's not home, " he says, and refers to when he had to withdraw from the "71 degrees north" because of the violent pain.
Despite great pain also under the "Farm"-stay, Østvik no pains after the accident.
I was mildly said lucky. It went off and a little hard inside, and sometimes it felt almost like we sacrificed lives in order to make good tv, be chuckling he.Blames herself
you Should received better training before you got the responsibility for the animals?
We learned how to handle the animals, but when you forget to equip horse properly, it is clear that it is difficult to control. I did admittedly, not that the horse was so dependent on grima say, he explains, and adds:the Clip out unknown "on the Farm"-the collapse: - Realized that something was wrong
- Fortunately, we have knowledgeable people who can help when the crisis occurs.
press Contact for "Farm celebrity" in the TV 2, Alex Iversen, ensure that the channel and the production company Strix takes our security seriously.
- Therefore, we have among other things a dyreansvarlig in the production, which checks the animals and is present when the large animals are to be used. But it is never risk-free to deal with large animals. We also have regular doctors who rush in when needed. We commend the participants to tell you about the slightest concern they may have for their own health, " says Iversen.
Hesteulykken is displayed on the tv Wednesday.
Also during last year's "Farm celebrity"season ended, one of the participants at the hospital during the recording. The time hit the scene tv-profile, Lene Elise Bergum (47), who was out of the tv-farm almost a whole day because of dehydration.
TV 2 takes the "Farm"concept seriously, and lets the rare participants come back if they are gone for more than a day.SMUGGLING: During this year's celebrity Farm was Rune Søgaard so bored of "50 shades of potato" that he ordered Peppes. Video: Jonas Scheie Hammer / Chinese Falch Show more