on Monday evening, so shocked the parisians, as the flames rose up from the historic cathedral of Notre Dame.
on Tuesday evening announced the French president, Emmanuel Macron, that Notre Dame will be rebuilt within five years - and even in an even more beautiful version.
however, There are many challenges that must be resolved in order for the church is rebuilt again, tells restaureringsarkitekt Trine Neble. And it is hard to give a bid on, about the Macrons five-year plan is realistic.
- First and foremost, one must believe that Macron have consulted with someone who knows something about it and have an idea of what they want to do.
the building Itself is so damaged, and there are some things that take time in this context. Five years is a tender, but there are many challenges in such a restoration, says Trine Neble.
The Danish architect was, when Christiansborg palace Chapel should be restored, after it burned down in 1992, when the building had been ignited by a stray rocket.
the Architect says that a brand provides particular difficulties in contrast to the general restoration of old churches.
- the Materials, which survive, have been exposed to an extreme heat. It makes it difficult to go to them. The water is a big factor. It turns off the fire, but the damage of everything else.
- there is not much that can stand up to stand under the water and vandpres, and the amount of water, that is, when you turn off a brand, says Trine Neble.
Christiansborg palace Chapel was rebuilt from 1992 to 1997, and here was a special challenge, which, however, hardly do not apply at Notre Dame, says Trine Neble.
- Some of it difficult was that we did not have any drawings or very few testimonies of how the church looked in its time.
- It meant that we had a large reconstruction work in relation to the things that were burned or half-way burned in the church, she says.
It was Monday night that Notre Dame suddenly stood in flames. Tuesday morning was the fire reported off. The reason for the fire in the old cathedral is not yet known.
Brandeksperter is in full swing to look for the cause. So far, the suspicion that there may be a case of an accident in connection with a renovation work that was underway in the church.
a look immediately not seem that money becomes a problem in relation to reconstruction.
French wealthy minority and corporations have donated large amounts to the forthcoming reconstruction. Over 600 million euros - equivalent to about $ 4.5 billion - was donated on Tuesday.