the BOX (Ekstra Bladet): What terrific drama! Upstarts from Skanderborg beat after the prolonged duration of the Aarhus Handball 34-33 in Saturday's first pokalsemifinale and meetings Sunday Aalborg Handball in the decisive duel for the cup.
Marcus Dark it becomes a very special task. It was just after the Location switched from Mors to Aalborg, the now 31-year-old shooter was rendered incapacitated for several seasons with a broken right shoulder.
Saturday plaffede he nine balls in behind the Aarhus keeperne. Dark came really out in the light, and he is quite ready for the final, even though the rule really says: Never matches two days in a row!
- Yes... The rule shits I got on. For satan then, man. It is not a theme, but we have joket little that I had to sit over, haha. No, it just gets all in, and it's going to run on adrenaline. It will be just as fat, says Marcus Dark.
Marcus Dark were totally on top in 2013, when he and Mors-Thy was one measly scoring against just Aalborg from sensational to play in the DM-finals. Bette Balkan cooked, and Aalborg downloaded in 2013 the profile for a big transfer.
Marcus Dark don't really play matches two days in a row - but I wonder if he makes an exception on Sunday afternoon. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix
But two seasons sandy in skulderproblemer and two surgeries for the man, who had previously managed to get two matches. Now is soon gone more than five years, and the Dark, private, forming the pairs with the former midfielder Jane Schumacher, is icy. Although the right shoulder is strapped up with ice.
In december 2013 peakede karrierne for the two players Jane Schumacher, who was with the national team for the WORLD cup in Serbia (and won bronze), and Marcus Mørk, who had just gotten two matches under Ulrik Wilbek. Photo: Rasmus Baaner/Ritzau Scanpix
- I was through two operations. Subsequently, there were then just two years of rehabilitation, and I have started over several times. But I've never been about to give up. That has damn always been a strange belief that I would come back, say sallingboen.
- the Shoulder is probably not quite healthy anymore, but with the right dosage and competent people, I can keep to it. It is also about knowing the pain – the right and the wrong, he says with hoarse voice.
Aalborg beat Bjerringbro-Silkeborg 29-27 in the second semi-final, and Henrik Møllgaard is back in the Box after the party in January with a team, there six times the last eight years have been among the last four. But NEVER has won the cup. Now, it should be!
- But Skanderborg is a hell for all the team! It is a terrible and pissefarligt personnel to meet on a day two, because it is a smart team with some really skilled players, he warns.
the Aalborg director Jan Larsen:
- You can talk about a curse. We've been many times and never been close to winning. We have played really bad the other times we have been with, and we have lost large in the earlier semi-final. Now we have the chance again.
Ironically played Skanderborg precisely Aalborg back in first place in the league by beating GOG in Gudme the other day.
- They are really nice in Skanderborg. But on Sunday, we would like to be evil, says Jan Larsen and laughs.
13.30: Bronzekamp between Århus Håndbold and Bjerringbro-Silkeborg.
16.00: Finals between Skanderborg and Aalborg Handball