The ATP rankings published on Monday remained rather stable before the Master 1000 in Paris, with Greek Stefanos Tsitsipas gaining a place to climb to 6th in the world.
Tsitsipas, eliminated by Daniil Medvedev in the semi-final of the ATP 500 tournament in Vienna, overtook the Dane Holger Rune, also stopped in the semi-final, in Basel, by Felix Auger-Aliassime.
Despite his victory in the Swiss tournament, the Canadian, who had not won since the previous Basel edition in 2022, remains in 19th place in the world.
The German Alexander Zverev took advantage of his journey to the quarterfinals in Vienna to recover his 9th place, lost a week earlier to the benefit of the American Taylor Fritz.
Less than two weeks before the Masters, the Norwegian Casper Ruud still holds the rope to obtain the eighth and final qualifying ticket, but the cards could be reshuffled as the Masters 1000 at Bercy begins on Monday, where the entire Top 20 will be present .
The head of the ranking remains unchanged, Novak Djokovic dominates the debates, ahead of the young Carlos Alcaraz and Daniil Medvedev.
ATP ranking published Monday:
1. Novak Djokovic (SRB) 11045 pts
2. Carlos Alcaraz (ESP) 8625
3. Daniil Medvedev (RUS) 7200
4. Jannik Sinner (ITA) 5410
5. Andrey Rublev (RUS) 4935
6. Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE) 4435 ( 1)
7. Holger Rune (DEN) 4280 (-1)
8. Casper Ruud (NOR) 3705
9. Alexander Zverev (GER) 3540 ( 1)
10. Taylor Fritz (USA) 3500 (-1)
11. Hubert Hurkacz (POL) 3110
12. Tommy Paul (USA) 2800
13. Alex De Minaur (AUS) 2650
14. Frances Tiafoe (USA) 2480
15. Karen Khachanov (RUS) 2385 ( 1)
16. Ben Shelton (USA) 2355 (-1)
17. Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) 2060
18. Cameron Norrie (GBR) 1985
19. Félix Auger-Aliassime (CAN) 1940
20. Nicholas Jarry (CHI) 1765