the Tivoli's latest millioninvestering - carousel Tik Tak has so far brought nothing but trouble.
9. august had the Tivoli invited the Danish verdenspresse for the test run of Tik Tak, which was supposed to be the replacement for the Snurretoppen.
But on the day itself, the trip was cancelled, as there lacked a security clearance on the ride to 30 million.
Pressetesten was implemented 13. august instead, and could then open up for the park's guests two days later.
But so could problembarnet no more.
the Tik Tak started to have problems again the 18. august, and scandal-the carousel stopped completely to run 20. august. Tik Tak has been running according to plan, in less than three days.
According to Tivoli's chief press officer, Torben Plank, the technique teased.
- We have had some challenges with any technique, which makes the ride not run around, as it should. We would like all our guests get the same experience when they try Tik Thanks. We are really bored of it, tells a pressure head of press for the Extra Magazine.
Although Tik Tak was the opening night postponed by a week, and it has now been at a standstill for a month, so rejecting the Tivoli gardens, the guests, who reached to try the carousel, have been exposed to danger.
- No. We test all of our rides each day, and there has Tik Tak not run as it should. But to infer that someone has been in danger is nonsense, beats the Plank fast.
It was with great gestures, then Tivoli gardens could open the Tik Tak 13. august for guests, and the ride looked to be the garden's big attraction in the late summer.
But even the Tivoli gardens have not reported anything out to their 340.000 followers on Facebook on the Tik Taks sad fate. Instead, you must enter the Tivoli's website, and click on the Tik Tak. if you want to know that the new carousel is not running.
According to Tivoli's chief press officer, tells it to the customers, when buying the ticket.
- We say it to the guests when they buy their bracelets, but there is no compensation. We have the park's other rides, running. We just can't let the (Tik Tak, red.) run, when the technical challenges in the operating system, he says.
- We have written it on our website at Tik, Thank you, but we have not made an outright postings on Facebook. Of course, we have the answer people when they've asked us on Facebook. We have also indicated the sales of multi-ride tickets in our Box Offies, tells it.
the Tik Tak has been a big investment for the Tivoli, but Torben Plank don't bother to place the responsibility for their expensive rides have been at a standstill for a month.
- We don't want to point fingers at anyone. We just hope that the Tick Thank you soon can run with our guests, concludes Torben Plank.
It can't say when Tik Thanks again is ready to receive the guests.