most people can sing on the Alphabeats kæmpehits as 'the 10,000 Nights' and 'Fascination'. But soon it's over.
the Band has once again chosen to go their separate ways. Or as one of the two leading figures Anders SG describes it, so is there anything in the band's future, which is given after the summer of 2021.
Therefore it has also been a wild year to look back on for the pop group that broke through in 2005.
- the Concert we played in the summer at the top of the Radisson Blu-the hotel was literally the highlight of 2020. It was really something we needed, for we waved the goodbye to very many concerts over the summer, so it was so nice to get out and play again, and then on top of that a 'once in a lifetime'experience, says the frontman Anders SG, en Ekstra Bladet ask what has been the wildest of the year.
the Article continues under the picture...
Alphabeat sees itself as a live band, where they can touch the max of the front of the audience. Photo: Per Lange
- In this journey with our comeback, was the concert very important for us, now when the summer and all the concerts was not for nothing. So it was great that we tied had a special experience together. We saw the close to each other over the summer, he explains.
After both one and two lockdowns is the band, which consists of all of six man, Anders SG, Stine Team, Anders B, Rasmus Nagel, Anders Reinholdt and Troels Hansen, more than ready to fire the of to their indoor afskedstourné, which is scheduled to take place in January and February.
- We welcome as racehorses, so it's a great trembling sensation. We don't see it as a possibility, that it's not going to matter. We are running according to plan A, and I have no desire to prepare myself to be disappointed. We go, with everything we have in us, to play our tour in January, says the aspiring singer.
But, of course, is the band beyond doubt acquaintances with the uncertainty at the major events of the time.
- of Course we must look at how the country is to the time. It is the premise for the whole corona-circus
It was something of a view. Photo: Per Lange
even Though the Alphabeat are a band whose music is playing at a high pace and gives a desire to dance, so they have managed to adapt to the restrictions corona led.
- We have not something new on the way, but we have challenged ourselves and cut many of our numbers completely to the bone, so it fits better to the surroundings, we have appeared in. Our numbers will be played a lot more bare and intimate, says Anders SG on how they have had to subordinate themselves and rethinking their music, so it fits to a concert where people essentially have sat down, as it has occurred in most of the autumn in 2020.
the Concert can be seen or be replayed here.