HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Mikkel Hansen was the father of 5. January, Nikolaj Øris left yesterday the WORLD cup camp in the huj and haste to be present at the birth of his second child – and there are even more landsholdsbørn on the way.
Mads Mensah and his wife Line Bødker Nielsen must have their first child in march, and thus the timing – at least in relation to the WORLD cup – something better, than is the case in the other two bagspilleres case.
Wichtigster Torque heute #LoewenLove pic.twitter.com/5bKeCOoZ1U— Rhein-Neckar Löwen (@RNLoewen) 26. august 2018
Mads and Line were married in november at the castle of Schwetzingen, just outside of Mannheim, where holbækkeren earlier at his home in the SAP Arena in dramatically took out the fuse on his future bride, when after a Bundesligakamp against Lemgo got her called into the field, went in the knees and with little trouble got opened a small paket with a ring and asked a question.
She said yes! And not an eye was dry.
- I should find one or another way to do it, that could give her slightly red cheeks, says Mads Mensah and reveals it in the extent, succeeded.
And with regard to the private famlieforøgelse:
- I have been lucky to time it so that it does not happen just during the WORLD cup.
breathe deeply! Johan Hansen assiterer the sufferer Mads Mensah, who was allowed to taste færingens skudkraft during the football game Sunday night in the Box. Mensah overacting may be a clue... Photo: Jens Dresling
With Nikolaj Øris questionable and Casper U. Mortensen definitely out of tonight's match against Saudi Arabia, one could imagine that altmuligmanden from Holbæk also need to build fløjspillet into his rich repertoire.
- you Can be a left wing tonight?
- I will probably even think I can. But I know with certainty that I have a trainer who does NOT have the view. He has seen a little, and believe definitely not, I'm sharp enough from the wing. I'm sure I don't get some minutes at the position. Unfortunately.
- You can have everything!
- Yes! I think also though, I play a good left wing.
- the WORLD cup-the campaign includes an initial period of two births and a sea of small and larger injuries. Give the turmoil in a squad?
- It seems I'm not really. It helps enough also a part that we have in Denmark this time. It had given much greater problems if we were in Qatar, or which otherwise has been the world championships. It has not filled as much as it might have done under other conditions, says Mads Mensah.
Mads Mensah was along the way in the match hit on the foot so that the ball of smoke on to a teammate, who scored. Mensah required immediately to be listed for an ASSIST! Photo: Jens Dresling
- It has struck the hardest so far, was His Lindberg's latest injury some emotional reasons, but to all luck is the extent of the other damage in a rental, where you can say The when the enough to bottle. And in relation to births, it is indeed a big advantage that we play in Denmark.
- Are you satisfied with your role so far?
- It has been, as I had expected with the defence of the one and the other back and to give Rasmus Lauge a little air, when he needs it in the attack. So so far, there have not been any major surprises.
With key players such as Niklas Landin, Mikkel Hansen and Rasmus Lauge in rich kampform in the first two matches against easy opponents represent the WORLD cup preliminary desire. They are, however, a small but:
- in any case It is a super foundation, but now we must see if we can keep it running, when we are being matched against teams from the top shelf. But so far it looks really good, concedes Mensah.