do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
An unknown red Porsche Boxster with two seats with a stolen license plate, leading back to a VW Golf, there are reported stolen in the north of Zealand a few days ago, is central in a mysterious accident in which a 12-year-old girl was run down, broke his leg and got a concussion, while the driver stack from the crash site.
It happened Thursday around at 14.55 at the junction Elverdamsvej/Hornsherredvej in Bilstris at Kirke Hyllinge, where the Porsche påkørte the girl as she went over the road.
The female driver rose clearly shocked out of the car with a pet in the arms, after which she was comforted by a man in a black VW Golf, which drove behind her, and subsequently ran away with the woman in the passenger seat without helping the victim. It made the other passing.
It remains to be seen whether the black Golf is identical with the stolen Golf in the north of Zealand. But witnesses have said that flugtbilen probably had German number plates.
- When the Danish stolen car from north Zealand is found, there is a track more to work on with. But there are a great many loose ends in the case, says press spokesman Martin Bjerregaard from the Middle - and West zealand Police.
the Focus has been to investigate the Porsche for the technical track in the form of dna from the female leads, but the next step will be to examine the car's chassis number.
There is talk about a red luxury car with two seats, which has caused a stir in the area about a half hour before the accident.
- Witnesses say that they have seen the run together with the black Gulf towards the place of the accident, before the accident happened. As the witness said, caused quite the stir, both because of the Porsche, while also Porschens and forfølgerbilens speed in relation to his or her own speed, and to witness so quite soon after so the very distinctive car involved in an accident, says Martin Bjerregaard.
you Know, if a woman is hurt?
- This suggests it is not out from the statements of witnesses. She seemed, of course, somewhat shocked to run a child down, and witnesses have described, that she is comforted by the male leads in the black Golf that gets her put into on the passenger seat in the black Gulf and drives away. And it also confirms the relationship between the cars and the man and the woman. And it is this that makes it even more speget, says pressetalsmanden.
Photo: Olivia Loftlund
He points out that it can seem very conscious of the fact that the two persons running away.
- Perhaps because you have something, you want to hide. Maybe just something mundane like that, you do not have a driver's license, or the car is stolen. It is also a serious matter in itself, but now, it is certainly a serious matter, when one is running a down and leaves her in a helpless condition, he says.
No one has heard the two people talking together at the crash site.
- So we do not know whether it is danes. Especially considering that some believe that the black Golf has German number plates, says Martin Bjerregaard, and points to a possible motive also may be that the cars are not registered in Denmark, and are not insured.
- But we can hopefully find out when we are done with that examine the Porsche for the technical track and may begin to interest us for the car itself. Can the factory tell us where it is delivered to, so it can help us further, he says.
It remains to be seen how the accident happened.
- We know that the girl was crossing the road. But her we have not had the opportunity to talk with yet. She of course has got the appropriate treatment for a broken leg and concussion. She has the in the circumstances well, but she is, of course, greatly shocked over the whole experience. And it will not be better that the driver leaves the entire responsibility to the other drivers that come to the site, he says.
- We still hope, that someone make themselves known. Any contribution is welcome in order to have identified both the man and the woman, he says.
the Woman is described as the appearance, 40-45 years old, 165-170 cm tall and of average body. She had long, blond hair and a pointed nose and had a cat or a dog.
the Man is described as being 40 to 45 years old, fair-haired and light of skin. He is, according to the police description tyndhåret and was wearing black bomberjakke.