Now she must believe that she can beat everyone - including players from the Top 100. I think that she can, if she so think on it. She must respect them but not fear them.
Piotr Wozniacki follows Clara Tausons performance close, and her triumph over a number of strong seniorspillere in China in the last week has really given him the belief that the 16-year-old talent in record time is strongly on the way to the top.
- I am certainly very pleasantly surprised to see her beat some of the players, which I know well, says he, with the primary address for slovakian Cepelova and Polish Frech, who have recently trained with Caroline.
- It is good players that are close to the Top 100 level, so she has given herself some good answers and taken the first good step towards the top.
- On the other hand, I am not so surprised, since Clara brought much self-confidence when she first won the Australian Open and then a seniorturnering in Tunisia.
- Therefore, I also believe that she can make great results in the future. She has a high level, and now there must be added experience on top of that, he says.
the Article continues under the picture...
Clara Tauson in action for Denmark in the Fed Cup in February. Photo:
He is, however, also know that right now many young comets heading towards tennishimmelen, and to today's competitive situation is intensified in relation to the past.
- And they are all in the same situation after a splendid first season. The year after, they suddenly defend the points and prove himself one more time, because the others now prepared for, who they will meet, says Piotr Wozniacki, and provide a few tips:
- Now should their sole focus be to make their own work. It is incredibly important just to concentrate on themselves and not look at any other, which is turned through.
- They must find their own way and all the time be satisfied with the steps taken, in her development.
- It is of course also outside the court, where there will be built a good team, found sponsors and looked at the economic aspects. They don't skimp in the wrong places in relation to training camps and tournaments.
Piotr She the phone is open, he says.
- We are available but I feel that her father is doing a good job, it sounds appreciative of Søren Tauson.
So many points to Caroline Wozniacki defend in 2019
MIAMI, 2R, 10 points
ISTANBUL, quarter-final, 60 points
MADRID, 3R, 120 points
ROME, 4R, 190 points
the FRENCH OPEN, 4R, 240 points
EASTBOURNE, wins, 470 points
WIMBLEDON, 2R, 70 points
MONTREAL, 2R, 1 points
CINCINNATI, 2R, 1 points
the US OPEN, 2R, 70 points
TOKYO, 2R, 1 points
WUHAN, 3R, 105 points
BEIJING, wins 1,000 points
SÆSONFINALE, team play, 500 points
Note: A Top 10-player, which is oversidder in the first round, gaining only 1 point defeat in the second round.