OAR (Dagbladet): Yesterday's biting cold was gone. Thursday morning colored and warmed the sun's soldiers Paddle. Suddenly, there was påskestemning in the Swedish settlement.
Wednesday's super-G ended with the Norwegian downer, but when the light was back was utfortreningen also a bright spot for the Norwegian fartsgutta.POINT: On the question to take an extra season will go out of the family, gives the Image an answer with a twinkle in the eye that gets the audience to break out in laughter. Video: NTB/Scanpix Show more Surprised,
Dominik Paris won yesterday's super-G in front of Vincent Kriechmayr and Johan Clarey, who shared the silver award.
Thursday, admits the Italian Paris that he had to scratch a little in the head when it lacked the norwegians in the super-G top:gold medal winner: Dominik Paris. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more
- Yes, it is clear one is surprised when the Norwegian is not with and characterize the race. I think they really will turn back into utforen, he says to Dagbladet.
It support silver medallist Kriechmayr:
- Yes, it surprised me, but it seems like they had the pace again on day training. They have been the fastest in the super-G earlier in the season, but it here was only one race. They do not care. I expect that they are revansjelystne to utforen, " he says.
American Steven Nyman made the inspection together with, among others, Aksel Lund Image. He says that the Norwegian looked very focused out and checked the trail well before the race
- Yes, I was astonished. What was it that happened? We talked about it at lunch today. When was really the last time a doe was not on the podium in a championship in the super-G? They were very disappointed, and I expected that they are going to fire themselves up to utforen, he says to Dagbladet.
Swiss Gilles Roulin is sure that the Norwegian team is going to deliver completely different Saturday.
- They are going to turn back. They are a good team with good equipment, so I'm not worried about them at all.FIS president shock: Will have the OLYMPICS to dictatorships Must learn to deal with this
The Norwegian squad says that they have now directed the focus towards the utforen, but had a good talk about how they should rise again after the super-G race:
- It is something we have tried to teach the Alexander (Aamodt Source) and Adrian (Smiseth Sejersted). There are some points where you have great opportunities in life and you manage to deliver it, as the double in the OLYMPICS or trippelseier in Val Gardena, and then there will be days like yesterday. There you only need to deal with. There we tried to deal with in the best possible way with the head raised, but it stings. And it will sting for a long time, " says Kjetil Jansrud to the Newspaper.
Aksel Lund Image to follow up:
We're not trying to find excuses, but must be clear that it was too bad. It was not dritbra mood yesterday, of course. But it went quickly across. A meal like that in 7-days was the mood usable again, at least where I was sitting. But when you sit with Adrian being the good mood, " says the Image.
Aleksander Aamodt Source tells that the Norwegian guys had a collection of pedal to the metal after the race:
- Yes, that was it. We have forgotten what happened yesterday now, and we showed today that we were revansjelystne. It is good to see that we have the go up, for you are always uncertain after a day like yesterday, " says the Source.the Gentlemen running the downhill on Saturday. Tomorrow is women's combination on the program. Showing blåmerkene after fall