Saturday 12. January came Hilde Jensen (40) home to the family farm at Kjøpmannskjær Norway after the job of Jarlsberg Here.
It had been the V75-place on the pitch at Tønsberg. Hilde Jensen's space manager during the løpsavvikling on the path. The task her is to make sure that everything goes right for him, that all equipment is as it should be, and that everyone keeps to deadlines among the most active.
She and her boyfriend went satisfied to a neighboring farm to eat dinner together with good friends this Saturday night.
Then came the phone she least of all wanted.
"It burns in the garage under the apartment!"
All Hilde Jensen owned, was lost in the fire.
When the fire was extinguished, was the garage completely burned out and her apartment destroyed.
- I was told that all the belongings of mine were destroyed by smoke, water and fire damage, " says Emma Morrison to the Newspaper.BURNED out: the Garage was a total burnt out in the fire, which also took the accommodation to Emma Jensen. Photo: private Show more Back on the job
Six days later, was Hilde Jensen back on the job as the space-boss at travløpene on the Jarlsberg. She saw no reason to stand over the job, despite the fact that she had lost everything she owned.New shocks
There is a small pause between the two races this Friday night. Frostdampen stands of the horses that come in after the previous race.
Hilde Jensen stands by the boom out against the løpsbanen. She turns when she hears steps approaching.
When she gets a new shock.
But this time, a shock of pure pleasure.
Hilde Jensen has many friends in travsporten. Friends who show compassion. There she got the proof on this cold Friday night in hesteringen on the Jarlsberg.
She knew nothing, when Jorgen Hasle Johansen from Rikstoto Directly came to her with a microphone and a check on the 48 500 money, collected from 200 contributors.
Helena Meland is the initiator of the collection. She also came with a complete travsele to the unfortunate brannofferet. Hilde Jensen also lost all the gear to his horse in the fire.
She says this about the place-the chief Hilde Jensen:Dopingtatt travtrener draws Therese Johaug in the case
- Hilde is strict, but fair. She is sharp at the edges, but has a heart of gold. I'm a good friend of Hildes sister Cecilie. We were actually at the incident location just before Hilde had a chance until even. To see her completely broken was not very comfortable.
Helena Meland went home and let the experience sink in.
- It is terrible to lose everything. The insurance covers of course a lot, but far from all. Something can not be recreated. I thought, I can try to refer me to people in the travsporten for a innsamlingsforsøk. I thought that, for example, 5000 money was better than nothing, " says Helena Meland.
the Response was above all expectations.
- It took off. Six hours after I had sent out the inquiry, there were 10 000 on the account. After a day, it had grown to 20 000. It is also not all who have Facebook. There are several that have come to me after we handed over the cheque and that would vippse of money.
Hilde Jensen is overwhelmed by people's kindness.
- This shows how much compassion there is in the travsporten. Something happens with one, then set the other up. What is so special is unity, and that all are welcome, " says Hilde Jensen.Eirin (20) was paralyzed by hesteangrep: Now astounds her doctors Dagbladet Plus
I was completely put out. And I can tell you that I do not remember anything. I remember absolutely nothing. I put me still down and reads all the names from my good friends at the back of the cheque. I have almost hard to believe that it is true, " says Hilde Jensen.
What caused the fire has not yet been established.
Emma Morrison lost bopelen.
Now I have moved into jenterommet my mom, smiling at her bravely.
She has been told that the apartment is being scrapped and the building demolished.
The brave 40-year-old tells that it currently is uncertain how she is going to stay after this.
the Newspaper got a hold of Hilde Jensen between some clothes racks Wednesday morning.
Right now I'm in the store and shopping for clothes. I have to start to fill up a bit again, smiling she.Andrea (20) ran a mile with a broken ankle after his horse which had tumbled in a waterfall