, 36, was a 20-year-old, when the doctor announced the diagnosis of polycystic ovarian syndrome, which is also called by the acronym PCOS.
At the time, Jenni and her husband had infertility studies, because the couple had for some time wished for a child.
At that time PCOS was unknown to me disease, but the symptoms had been a very long time, Jenni said.
Jenni menses were always irregular, painful and started late, only at the age of 15. Menstruation does not necessarily belong to half a year, and previously in the health center study found the cause.many women the symptoms of
PCOS is a woman's usual hormone disorder, which occurs in 5-15% of women. Worth syndrome is so far unknown, but as well as by charging that environmental factors may be a common syndrome.
the Syndrome causes menstrual irregularities and omissions. Can also occur from acne, prolonged bleeding and infertility. Too much body hair is one of the symptoms and hair growth can occur on the upper lip, chin, lower abdomen, between the breasts and on the back.
Infertility the possibility of annoyed, because I've always been fond of children. I also have facial hair and the difficulty of lose weight, Jenni told me.
polycystic ovarian syndrome is often associated with metabolic syndrome, so weight is hard to drop.
- slim, too I have been at some point, it just requires so much work, Jenni said.comments
- Karvoitukseen I have never been offered any treatment. I'll be plucking and if it's not always going do join, so I thought what the ago. This is my qualities and someone else's then any other, Jenni said.
Not Jenni still hair like. The youngest of them was the more harm.
- in the Car always has to be tweezers in order to pluck the hair, say, before the trade entry. A few men have sometimes in a bar joking and might women be the comment. After all, it's annoying, but I don't so much care about, Jenni said.
More Jenni will experience a pain in the ass for being overweight.
- would be a wonderful thing if the weight management would be easier. It would be easier to buy clothes and look pretty. The body form would be easier to be and especially so as I grow older, it side comes out, Jenni said.Children
at the time of Diagnosis Jenni was scared of the possible infertility. He was previously the youngest to have a miscarriage, when she did not know she was pregnant.
- my period were so irregular that I could not know. It annoyed, because I realized, kids aren't necessarily going to be easy, Jenni told me.
Fortunately, infertility treatment, however, you bite. The first child was born and the couple's surprise, the second child was conceived naturally.
- Finally we got a third child naturally. Fourth, we tried a longer time, but finally he announced I was coming, Jenni told me.the doctor differences in
Although Jenni self-experiencing, that is in spite of everything able to live a good life syndrome, in spite of, he has still something to say.
This syndrome should take health more seriously, because the symptoms can follow a bad self-esteem and depression. Social relationships can be tricky and people can be marginalized. I hope from doctors, that they would provide more care, support and help. Peer support was also important, Jenni reflect.
Jenni is not just needed to think of a disease for years.
- the most important thing is that the child is obtained. Other not so matter and I know that not everyone is as lucky, Jenni said.
the Thing is published for the first time 30.08.2018.Billie/Unsplash