At 14.30 had räddningstjänsten Syd got called out on a number of alarms. A plate to a balkongräcke in Malmö had fallen down, but no one will have come to harm. The roof of a food stall shall also be blown down. In addition to these two incidents should trees have fallen down, partly over a road in Eslöv.
– We urge to you keep track of loose items such as trampolines, garden furniture and rubbish bins. But also, as property owners have an eye on their property when the wind blows so that no loose objects fall down, " says Gustaf Sandell, internal command at räddningstjänsten Syd.
the enhanced control centre by calling in extra operators. Although the external management has been strengthening in terms of prevention.
Already on Thursday went SMHI out with a class 2 warning for gusts in Skåne. Placed inside the Hanö measured at 14 o'clock on Friday, wind speed on 26,1 metres per second. In Falsterbo was a wind speed of 23 meters per second.
We reached the strongest winds now in the afternoon. They will decrease during the evening and night, " says Jon Jörpeland, on-call meteorlog at SMHI.
a comming in over Skåne and in the northernmost parts of the county will be wet snow.
– On Saturday evening will the winds once again increase in strength, say Jörpeland.
Still is no weather warning issued for lördagsdygnet, but SMHI expects with wind speeds up to 20 metres per second during the later part of Saturday.
on Friday shut down parts of the rail service.
the Following routes are affected:
• the Helsingborg – Åstorp, sweden (Pågatågen)
• Kristianstad Karlshamn, sweden (Pågatågen)
• Simrishamn – Helsingborg via Teckomantorp (Pågatågen)
• Malmö – Simrishamn (Pågatågen)
• Helsingborg – Ängelholm, sweden (Pågatågen)
• Kristianstad – Karlskrona (Upgraded)
• Maria – Helsingborg, sweden (Öresundstågen)
• Halmstad, sweden – Värnamo (Krösatågen) the
• Malmö – Gothenburg (SJ high speed trains go a different route and do not stop in Helsingborg (sweden)
Only the sections Kristianstad–Karlskrona and Kristianstad Karlshamn is expected to be opened during the Saturday, the other first on Sunday.