After the failed summit meeting with the USA two weeks ago, North Korea's leadership is in question further negotiations over its nuclear weapons program. Your country does not have the intention, before the demands of the United States, which had expressed at the summit in Hanoi, of falling, said Vice-foreign Minister Choe Son Hui, according to the Russian Agency Tass on Friday in Pyongyang. Your government is not ready, "the negotiations in this kind of resume". In power Kim Jong-Un's ready to make an official statement on his future course.
went to The summit between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump in Vietnam at the end of February was a surprise without Declaration of intent. Both sides came into the Central question of the nuclear disarmament of North Korea, and the services of the USA, not closer.
In South Korea observers do not exclude that the largely isolated North Korean leadership would increase the pressure on Washington. The office of the South Korean President, Moon Jae In responded to the reports reserved. The intention of North Korea is unclear. "Under all circumstances will work to our government for the resumption of talks between North Korea and the United States."
the blame game
Choe Son Hui was according to the report, the United States for the unsuccessful outcome of the second direct meeting between Kim and U.S. President Trump responsible. The US government threw them, she had been busy "with their own political interests". You have not had the real intention to achieve a result.daily mirror tomorrow location for Free order
Even in Hanoi, had objected to both sides of each other about the reasons for this. Trump said, North Korea demanded the lifting of all sanctions, the planned disarmament steps have not gone far enough. North Korea's foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho replied that his country had only called for a partial lifting of the sanctions.
An employee of the US state Department later clarified that the North Koreans had called for a lifting of all sanctions which affect the "civilian economy and livelihood of the people". Sanctions on weapons have, however, been of of the claim be excluded.
Despite the failure Trump had spoken of the "very substantial talks with Kim Jong-Un". Kim had stressed at the first summit with Trump last June in Singapore his intention to "complete denuclearization". It specific Commitments, until when the country will be nuclear weapons Arsenal wants to abolish missing.
Pompeo confident about the continuation of the talks with North Korea
US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo has shown, despite the sharp tones from North Korea is optimistic that the nuclear negotiations with the isolated country can be continued. He remains confident that the U.S. government could continue the talks with North Korea, said Pompeo on Friday. The North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un had been promised the nuclear tests. The United States expected Kim descendant of this obligation. (dpa)