on Friday of last week returned the Culture and co. back on TV2 after a longer coronapause, but in the meantime, have a new competitor found his entry, since DR1 has chosen to send the 'Sing for' with Phillip Faber in the lead at exactly the same time as the 'X Factor'.
the Battle for viewers, according to figures from Gallup last Friday, won by DR with 835.000 viewers, while TV2 had to settle with 717.000 viewers.
Thus beat DR the competitor with more than 100,000 viewers - exactly 118.000.
With a rating of 4.3 in relation to 'the X Factor's the 3.9 was 'Sing for' furthermore better received than the competitor.
To 'Sing for' had better seertilslutning than 'the X Factor', gave judge Thomas Culture, however, not much, since the Extra Leaf after Friday's finale asked to do just that.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 22:48 In tears on the stage: - It comes as a shock
- They must be so accepted, they have the sat and tørstet for years. So it is then fine. Jan (Lagermand Lundme, underholdningschef in the DR, in red.) is a sweet man, and they should just take up the fight for ever, it sounded ironic from the Culture.
He was not, however, completely agree that DR1 necessarily had disabled the TV2 and the 'X Factor' in the viewing figures last week.
I think if you really look at the figures, then you will see that all between 0 and 60 years, they see this program (the'X Factor', red.), it sounded far from Thomas Culture, who stressed that he himself never has seen the 'community singing - every one for himself'.
- I have not seen it, and I don't know who the man is. But I must begin to find out of it. Which clothes, he goes in, and how he articulates, so that I can learn something, he said with a grin.
Sofie Linde is happy on the DR's behalf. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
'the X Factor'-the landlady Sofie Linde was like, the Culture does not completely agree that DR1 was necessarily the race with a victory in the form of most viewers.
- You look at many different numbers. It is very complex to measure, and there are audiences. The target audience that we go after, which is 18-60, who won the we actually. But try to listen. I under Phillip Faber, and I DR all of the viewers around the world, she said with a smile and continued:
- How great is it after so many Cirkusrevyer and 'Olsen Banden'films, that the danes have little to choose from, so people must look it, they will. It should not depend on the viewing figures. We do our best here in the studio, and they do their best over at Danmarks Radio, and it ('Sing', ed.) is a great program, and I've enjoyed to see it under coronakrisen. I want both the Mads (Steffensen, who is the host, the red.) and Phillip and all the danes that come with it best of luck and happiness.
- So there is no competition between the two of you?
- They may well get the viewers. There is nothing there. There is no competition here. I have colleagues in both places, it sounded from Sofie Linde.
Also a judge Oh Country believe that the numbers speak for TV2 and the 'X Factor' advantage.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 21:41 Culture writes the history
- It is something complicated, something the figures how you expect. There is something with something to share, and what audience you want to see it, and in the share as 'X Factor' would like to reach, as are the young, was apparently the highest on TV2, so in this way we are really all very happy and proud, she said to Ekstra Bladet, and continued:
- Also because there has been an insanely long pause, in which 'Culture' has gained more and more momentum during this crisis, where we have lost momentum. It has been a sharp slowdown, we should catch up again, and it is taken into consideration then I think, actually, we all are happy, it sounded far from Oh Land.
Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix