Kim Larsen was not just a singer, songwriter and musician. He was an icon in Denmark. A phenomenon that late will be forgotten.
His songs have written themselves into the history - and many of the residents ' own history.
Around the country, volunteers have taken the initiative to pay tribute to nationalskjalden with mindeoptog Friday evening.
In Odense, denmark starts the procession at 18 o'clock at the Monks Bog. The event will feature both Larsen-music, a minute of silence and then the church bells play his songs.
- We welcome very much. There is no singalong on Black Brødertorv out in front of the wine bar. That stops fakkeloptoget. We will sing two songs, if the mood is okay, and otherwise we will just sing 'a little' and then a minute's silence, says Lotte Nielsen, who is employed in the company Empyreum Akademia, which is a co-organizer of the procession in Odense.
- We have changed the route, so it does not go past the Kim Larsen's home. The family still have the address there. So we would like to show respect, and therefore we come not to go past his home, she says.
Danish well-known - 5. oct. 2018 - at. 05:46 Kim Larsen, the daughter of the Danish support: - We are deeply touched
In Randers goes the procession started at 18 o'clock.
- We start at Østervold, and that we must welcome them. There are some house rules that need to be brought. We have been allowed to lay flowers at the town hall square. People can drink a beer and smoke a cigarette. It would be in his spirit, says Heine W. Andersen, of the event in dallas.
In Aarhus begins the procession at 19.
- We will meet at the town square, and sing three community singing, and when the deputy mayor, Camilla Fabricius (S) has made a speech, starts the procession, which ends in the Great Square by the cathedral, says Steffen Petersen.
OB - 2. oct. 2018 - at. 11:30 super league club carries sørgebind for Kim Larsen
He has a prayer to those who turn up at the smiling city to pay tribute to Larsen.
- We are just a few volunteers who think that it might be fun to make such an event to honor Kim Larsen. We can always use a few hands more to clean up and such, but I really hope that people will hit the garbage cans and clean up after themselves, so we leave the city nice, he says, and continues.
- We hope that we will have a great evening out in good order - in Kim Larsens spirit.
DK MusikNYT - 5. oct. 2018 - at. 11:12 Larsen's 'lady' breaks the silence: - Kim would have shouted 'STOOOOP NOW'
In Copenhagen starts recorded the event at 18 o'clock at the Sofiegården in Christianshavn. Then the route goes over the Langebro and down to Farvegade, where Reunite' rehearsal room was located. The parade ends on the Square.
Extra Blade covers optogene in Odense, Aarhus and Copenhagen live.Danish well-known - 3. oct. 2018 - at. 09:43 Crazy big backing for Larsen: Mindeoptog will be longer than the route itself!