KB Hallen (Ekstra Bladet): While the stars running around on the grønsværen in the world's best football tournament of the Champions League, there were 1500 fodboldglade fans on Wednesday evening and instead chose the virtual variant to the finalestævnet in eSuperligaen in KB Hallen.
eSuperligaens finals saw both on drums, banners, and chants, as we know it from the general League. The eight teams that had qualified for tonight's event, you can also know from the Danish railways, but in the forefront of standing was not prominent names such as Stale Solbakken and Martin Retov, but instead names like 'Agge' and 'Dingo'.
According to the fans, which Ekstra Bladet met in the KB Hallen, so has the FIFA game, something that fodboldspillet not have.
- It is enormously strong, compared to ordinary football, so one must all the time your eyes open.
- Underholdningsmæssigt, it is a little stronger, say 20-year-old FCK-tab Benjamin, from Ballerup, denmark.
He is being backed by the Brøndby-follower Anders.
- It is going a little stronger than in football, and it can damn something, and so is the game, that people get the drums in. It is video games! It is dedicated, says Anders from Copenhagen to Ekstra Bladet.
Photo: Linda Johansen
Photo: Linda Johansen
When he got a free pass from a colleague, there was no doubt as to whether it should be the Champions League or eSuperliga.
- There is, after all, very often the Superliga and the Champions League, so it is okay to put an evening of it here, says 27-year-old Anders.
despite his hjerteklub, Liverpool were in the Champions League-the fire on Wednesday night, was the computer games are still more important than football for the 20-year-old Benjamin.
I was in doubt if I should stay at home, because I'm a big Liverpool fan, but it happens so rarely it here. It is an event you won't want to miss, says 20-year-old Benjamin, to Ekstra Bladet.
The Danish FIFA-scene is in rapid development, and several of the participants at the eSuperliga finals has won the world championships in the virtual football game.
the FIFA tab Anders is impressed by what the Danish Playstation players have achieved.
- It is the game, how large it has become since, one was a small boy, who sat and played.
- I am excited to see how good they are, and how much they could beat me in FIFA, if we played together. It could be grineren, says Anders Graversen from Rødovre.