Didde Skjelmose from 'the Family from Bryggen' often feel lonely, and that she has chosen to tell openly about in the next section of 'the Family from Bryggen', which will be aired on TV3 on Thursday.
Here she says that she sometimes feels very lonely and that she has dulmet solitude to eat for example candy and chocolate.
For Extra Magazine tells Didde Skjelmose, it is important for her to stand up and tell about loneliness to show that everything is not always as rosy as it seems on the surface, and when one follows the Diddes life in 'the Family from Bryggen'.
- When I think of lonely people, I am thinking often of old people who never talk with anyone. But that is not the way it works. I have family and friends, but I'm lonely, and it is we enough, everybody, and I think many feel that way, " says Didde Skjelmose, and continues:
- People may be thinking that I have the cool life and running with the blot. But I just need to explain that I am as sensitive as any other. I am also alone and lonely.
According to the Didde Skjelmose, she has particularly marked the solitude push themselves, after she is moved from Islands Brygge, where her friend Lens also lives, to Jutland.
See also: - It is an indictment
- When I saw a clip from the program, I began to howl. It hit me just that you basically just are alone and themselves. Even if you have children, are in a relationship, or what you are. And when all comes to all, I'm alone here in florida without my family. I have friends and acquaintances, but when I come home from work, so I have not its great desire to be with people. I have a need to relax, but it also makes that I have the feeling, if it really can be true that you must be so lonely, " says Didde Skjelmose, and continues:
- It is here to feel lonely has been enhanced in the past year. I moved to Jutland, and I've got a new job, where I do not have as much contact with the citizens, so the feeling has been greater, she says.
Yet Didde not plan on moving back to the Pier, because she loves life in the midwest.
According to the Didde Skjelmose, she has gradually learned how she should deal with the loneliness, when the feeling of loneliness becomes large. One of the methods is, however, not so optimal, recognises Didde.
- So the I just and get it out of the system or laughs. Or I will eat thee. I'm trying to move me away from the things for example go for a trip and get the mind on something else, she says.
See also: Falktoft selling expensive square meters
In 'the Family from Bryggen' meetings Didde and Lens nutritionist Lene Hansson to get assessed their body and health. According to the Didde it was here, it really went up for her, how lonely she really is.
I was well aware that, as Lene says it to me, so hit it. And then I had a need to tell high that it also can be lonely to be me. People who feel lonely, need to feel that they are alone today. I have even felt, but I know now, that I am not. I just want to tell to the people out there, who maybe sitting and watching 'the Family from Bryggen', or any other, that they are not alone, " she says, and continues:
- It is also why it is important for me to tell it on national tv. It will be cross-border to see it again on Thursday, for the movie broken completely for me, when I saw a clip from the program. So I know that I will be very touched.
Lens and Didde still holds together, even if Didde is moved to Jutland. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
below you can see an honest Didde tell about the loneliness she sometimes experiences:
Show this posting on Instagram
Hugs to Didde You can see the new section of the Family from Bryggen on Thursday at. 20 on TV3 or on the Viaplay #familienfrabryggen