Frederiksberg Chocolate has several times in the store's existence given free ice cream to customers, and now is the eskimo ice trip. On Friday, the store provides namely the free eskimo-ice in two hours.
Now is the little ice cream shop in Frederiksberg come in the big headwind on the social media. In a posting on Facebook they write:
'Hansen Is going to delete their eskimo ice cream so I think it is too lean with all that you are not allowed to say more. so FREE ice cream cone TO THE FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS (approx maybe more)' write Frederiksberg Chocolate on their Facebook page with the invitation to all to come and order an eskimo ice cream.' and continues:
'And you are steady, you say you just would like to ask for a nice vanilla-blackcurrant, milk ice cream with real grated dark 67% - chocolate, of course, organic we seen in the store'.
Multiple writes in the advertisement, that it is 'tasteless' and 'disappointing' by isbutikken.
See also: Harsh words for eskimo-conflict: - It hurts me
the Store provides free eskimo ice cream as a clarion call for Hansen Is, who have chosen to change the name on their ice cream.
Tina Jacobsen, however, had not expected that it would create so much debate.
- I am very shocked that people have gone so much crazy. Hansen Is made an ice cream, they have called eskimo ice cream, there's never been an eskimo-ice. It is with black currants, their is with the vanilla. Now change the name and get a lot of positive publicity, says Tina Jacobsen for Extra Magazine, and adds:
- It is a shame and poor use of the advertisement.
According to Tina Jacobsen have eskimo-ice never been racist - on the contrary, she believes that it has been an ice-cream, all love. Therefore, to understand she is not that people go so very crazy.
- People calling and threatening me with the fact that I'm a nazi-pig, and to my plantation in Colombia certainly is with the slaves. I am not such a man, I will all the best. I'm making a difference, and I make people happy. I feel completely misunderstood, says Tina Jacobsen.
See also: Denmark's largest isproducent keeps stuck in the 'Big Eskimo'
People actually become so acidic that she has received personal threats after she has shared the advertisement on the store's Facebook page.
- I have got threats that my store will be destroyed, and that more will boycott my store, " she says, shaken to the Extra Blade.
One of them, there are calls to boycott Frederiksberg Chocolate, David Trads, who is a former folketingskandidat for the Social democrats.
Mindless lunatics!— David Trads (@DavidTrads) July 15, 2020
I call for boycot of Frederiksberg Chocolate. pic.twitter.com/xHpDNzykVE
- When a business like Frederiksberg Chocolate deliberately taking a political stance and use it in their marketing, I as a consumer in my good right to opt out of it. I want basic not that a store must serve actively on to exhibit and make fun of minorities. Therefore, I suggest that a boycott of the store, says David Tads to Ekstra Bladet.
Tina Jacobsen believes that his postings are okay, and therefore invite she him past the shop to a debate.
- I don't understand the anger. He is very welcome to come by the shop, I would like an explanation from him. He has not even pulled hold of me, before he wrote the lookup. I am completely overwhelmed, " she says.