- It will be a fun challenge for them.
How to say Bear Nikolaj Lund Pedersen, who is one of the founders of the Skyland Beach Camp which is a camp for young people in Hadsund.
He has just read the press release from the North jutland Police, where they call for the campground must be shut down.
- Why should we shut down? We are breaking no rules. This is not an event, but a campsite.
There are therefore no plans to shut down for Skyland Beach Camp - right now - but Bear Nikolaj Lund Pedersen is also open to a dialogue.
- We are reasonable people, and we should just discuss it here in our group. But we are a camp that provides fun activities for young people, and now there just gone policy in the because here are the most juvenile, sounds it.
He explains that contrary to the police's announcement is not an event where you are not allowed to gather more people.
- We have the the loopholes that make it difficult for them to stop it. They have no arguments to stop it.
He explains that the police have been out on the square, but neither has divided the groups up or handed out fines.
- We want to have a good relationship with the police, but we are fully covered.
the Plan is that the Skyland should also have the time in the campsite in the next week, and it remains to be seen how it is to proceed.
On the square it is possible to be tested for corona virus, and Bjørn Lund Pedersen says that about 20 percent are tested.
- the Entire staff is also tested, as they are the only one who needs to with next week.