Sarah Dohn has in recent days been laid for hatred in Sweden and Norway, where she is being called a racist, after she is in the latest season of 'Paradise Hotel' was unfortunate, when she was asked about Türker Alici was her type.
- a Little. I'm not so much to the foreign. But he is certainly a type, I would go after if he were not from abroad, she said, and she could immediately hear that it was not quite so judicious.
the Incident is now a half years old for the Danish viewers, but in Sweden and Norway, people have now discovered the incident, as a number of influencere have shared on the social media. This has led to much criticism of both Sarah Dohn and Nordic Entertainment Group, which is behind the 'Paradise Hotel'.
CHRONICALLY Group took in the weekend the consequence of the big shitstorm and removed the episode from Viaplay in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
'We have a responsibility to provide content that on no show positively produce discriminatory behavior or compromise with our values as a company, and therefore we have chosen to remove Paradise Hotel season 16, section 4, when there occurs an episode that can be perceived offensive to our viewers. This has never been our (or sarah's) intention, and we deeply regret if we have offended or otherwise affected our viewers negative', told Mette Barnes, head of communications at CHRONICALLY Group in Denmark, Extra Bladet.
See also: Danish 'Paradise'-winner hated in Sweden
While people in especially Sweden and Norway are scrambling to be furious at Sarah Dohn, sitting Türker Alici, as the episode went above and beyond in Denmark, and shakes his head. It says he, when Ekstra Bladet on Monday morning catches him on the phone.
People are vulgar, quite frankly. I think that we are beginning to live in a world where it is being done to the earth's downfall, if I cut a fart in public. I simply do not understand that people can't see the fun in the episode, he says.
- It is precisely because of such things, that people have such a negative mindset. People can not tolerate something funny or ironic - or accept that it all was just a fun misunderstanding. It is simply to curved toes.
He does not understand the decision to remove the section.
- That we have reached, that they have to remove a section ... it should not be this way. In old Danish movies smoking and drinking children almost in the films. Try to think of, if it happened in the present. People would die, he says, and continues:
- When I look around at the modern playgrounds, is closest to the mattress surface. I can remember when I was little and was playing. When I fell, and there was a hole in my knee, so I went home, and then cleaned my mother wound. Well, understand me right. We are just getting to a place in the world where everything is so overprotective.
See also: Big shitstorm: Remove section
Türker Alici took the episode with a laugh - and he encourages others to do the same. Photo: CHRONICALLY Group Denmark
Türker Alici says that the participants can feel, when the Danish version of 'Paradise Hotel' is running in Sweden and Norway, because he starts to get more messages in the inbox. He has, however, not experienced the greats, like Sarah Dohn has.
He is surprised that people are raging against the 'Paradise'were and are being violated on his behalf, and he tells that the two have a good relationship today.
- It is good. I have also written to her if she is okay in relation to everything that people wrote. Imagine that it's me, it went beyond, but I think just that it is a funny thing, he says.
He emphasizes that he in no way saw the episode as racist.
- No, not at all. I know very well what she meant. It was really fun. If she was racist, she had probably taken the swastika on himself and not had foreign friends, says Türker Alici.