Nicklas Bendtner is known to go its own way, and therefore he wants also to stand out from the crowd.
It is no secret that he has earned a good loose money through his football career, and when a Nicklas Bendtner love the cool and expensive cars, the money is also often spent on it.
See also: Bendtner was bored: Bought a Ferrari
In today's episode of the Dplay-series 'Bendtner & Philine' take Nicklas Bendtner to Cologne to buy a new car. He has in a long time dreamed to be happy owner of a Rolls Royce, which is not sold in Denmark.
The understand the boyfriend Philine Roepstorff not.
- It is one or the other mega expensive and fancy car, as no people has in Denmark. He will have everything that people don't have at home, says Philine Roepstorff.
But it is not the first time that Nicklas Bendtner runs a Rolls Royce. When he played for Arsenal and living in London, he was namely a happy owner of a Rolls Royce.
- To combine the options and get the ulitmative is for me the epitome of a Rolls Royce, says Nicklas Bendtner.
See also: - I do not lack anything
Nicklas Bendtner has before the departure already decided that he will complete the purchase of the expensive car, which costs over two million dollars.
- I will buy it. It is just formalities that must be mastered, says Nicklas Bendtner.
It is according to Philine Roepstorff hole in the head to buy such an expensive car, when he did not have a job.
- I think it is completely out of this world to buy such a car in our situation, " says Philine Roepstorff.
See also: Nikolines spirited reply to Joy
- It is my own money, I have earned them, and I can use them as I want, says Nicklas Bendtner.
In the expensive collection of cars has Nicklas Bendtner over the years had: Aston Martin DBS, Porche Cayenne Turbo PG, Mercedes SLS AMG and Ferrari F430.
You can see the video at the top of the article and 'Bendtner & Philine' on Dplay.