on Monday afternoon got the TV2 host Peter Ingemann unexpected visit of a hundelufter in his garden by the Lakes, and it got him to go to the keys on his Instagram profile.
He is sometimes tired of people not respecting the fact that he also has a private life, even though he is a public person.
It has, for example, he experienced that people have taken pictures of him without consent, and at the latest by a foreign man aired the dog in his garden.
Show this posting on Instagram
Not to be prudish. But honestly. My daughter lay on the terrace and took the sun. It was right there in my garden that the dog should be aired??! Gudenåen and the Silkeborg lakes has a wealth of public green areas down to the water - fol.a. another neighbor (which is a public area). There are plenty of options, why is it so right to my reason there to be played with the dog and looked.... I'm sateme not sensitive to quiet my person, in all its errors and shortcomings to be found. I make a living by making TV and, therefore, also to be public. And I would like to thank ALL who bother to read, listen and watch what I do. I mean it really, from my heart thanks. I just ask that I also be allowed to be a bit private from time to time. When I take time off and are at home. When I'm out running, or what my tongue time can be called, I do not bother to have pictures taken of my ass and posted on Instagram or when I'm sitting in the black socks m Tuborg classic and the bar of the tummy and keeps free on the terrace. Is it not ok? Or is it completely unreasonable. Also think my teenage daughters shall lie in peace without the dog walkers in my garden. Good 2. Whit Monday to you all - also hundelufteren. Sweet labrador you have Kh Peter
'Not to be a prude. But honestly. My daughter lay on the terrace and took the sun. It was right there in my garden, that the dog should be aired??! Gudenåen and the Silkeborg Lakes has a wealth of public green areas down to the water - fol.a. the neighbor (which is a public area). There are plenty of options, why is it so just on my account, to be played with the dog and looked,' he writes, and continues:
'I would like to thank ALL who bother to read, listen and see what I'm doing. I mean it really, from my heart thanks. I just ask that I also be allowed to be a bit private from time to time. When I take time off and are at home. When I'm out running (...) I do not bother to have pictures taken of my ass and posted on Instagram, or when I'm sitting in the black socks m Tuborg classic and the bar of the tummy and keeps free on the terrace. Is it not ok? Or is it completely unreasonable. Also think my teenage daughters shall lie in peace without the dog walkers in my garden,' he writes on.
See also: Peter Ingemann: I have NOT gone bankrupt!
For Extra Magazine tells Peter Ingemann, that it was the most recent experience with the intruder in the garden, which caused him to shout up.
My daughter is and takes the sun. I live up to a public area. We can like the life down to the lake, and that is why we have bought it here reason. We like the life that is in the area, and it is nice to see that people are enjoying themselves in the area. But between my reason and the public reason, the municipality has put up a fence, so you must be outside of a fence and have wet feet to get into my garden, he says, and continues:
- I am not trying to attack anyone's right to do something, but my daughter was and took the sun, and it is our private garden, and why is there such a to take his dog in there. It is not, after all, because I have been exposed to an attack. But I think it is quite common to Polish, that you can not just go into other people's gardens. I had never even been able to find on it.
Peter Ingemann was surprised when a foreign man suddenly stood in his garden, while his daughter licked the sun. Photo: Anthon Unger
According to Peter Maurer, he has several times experienced, that his private sphere has been violated, because he is a public person, as many know from programmes such as 'Most' and 'Hammer'.
- I think it is grotesque, and therefore I share it also, he says, and continues:
- for example, I have also several times got the pictures taken, when I was out running, where people have filmed my ass. I am aware that I live to be outdoor, but I also pray that all of us must have some free space, says Peter Maurer tells the story of a particular episode where a man turned on in the car to take a picture of him.
The episode has etched itself into his retinas.
- I saw a man a little without the Reputation that drove past me in the car in the opposite direction of where I ran, and I could hear that he brakes hard up and turns on and runs after me while I run. He runs up on the side of me and says that we must have a picture, and I pruster and says 'no, not today', and he continues to say that he will have the image, but I insist that it is a no. He then stops to last, but something gets me to think about it here with family life, and that we all have a right to it.
See also: Peter Ingemann rejoice over the good news
Kipling has, therefore, also an invitation to the danes.
- the Call must be always to ask yourself whether you think it would be cool and even think whether it was something you would like. Just think, if I went down and took pictures of strange women in the gym, pumping iron, and laid them up the up the social media. I would not do, he says, and continues:
- I am always willing to take pictures if people ask nicely, and I love to talk and all this stuff. But I also have the right to privacy and to say no, he stresses.
Peter Ingemann has not always had it easy by being a known face and a public person. For example, he has often fought much with the bad self-esteem, which, however, he with time learned to cope with. Read much more about it including (+).
well-Known Ingemann big downer: - It is a big trauma