All the reporters are drunks, but all drunks are not journalists.
This was the habit of the last millennium claims.
the Phrase was from alia, damp from the press conferences, with the opportunity to the organizer's peak was open.
Well, times and customs change.Iivo Niskanen raise a toast to the new deal in honor of. Jenni Gästgivar
at a press conference on Wednesday in Vantaa was a whiff of the ' 80s, when reporters had alcohol serving. Also Niskanen itself raise a champagne toast, when a new cooperation deal Leader Foods Oy was announced.
– don't be surprised if there is a leap on, Niskanen grinning.
He left the opportunity after the warm-up and ready to Vantaa in the Finnish cup skiing in the message.the Champagne reception was fine Iivo Niskanen at the press conference. Jenni gästgivar requirements engineered
the Leader Foods is in vantaa, finland a 18 years ago founded the food company. It has become familiar to recovery drinks.
– Chocolate and strawberry to sink in. Especially chocolate is always good, Niskanen petiole favorite flavor my.
a New sponsorship deal in the background is a manager Hjallis Harkimo . He has done the hard deals the athlete down, for the last few months have been disclosed in the paper, inter alia, the Bees and the BMW's.
– Iivon situation is good, but not partners, getting about generally not very easy. If you think about winter sports, so actually, Iivo, Krista Pärmäkoski and Kaisa Mäkäräinen are the only ones who have a clear interest. Is no longer Kiira Korpi or Laura Lepistö like the athletes who are in the the species in successful and interesting, Harkimo explains.
Harkimo describes the partner market in Finland very challenging.
– Species associations is difficult to get sponsors when you go niche to succeed. If this were the winter olympics, we had 2-3 athletes, who would be in the top ten. Pretty weak that the situation is.
Harkimo started Niskanen manager last summer.
– Iivo called and asked me. Then I met him. That was it. Myself skiing some in Sipoo. This season I have not yet able been to.Iivo Niskanen (left) and Hjallis Harkimo have worked together since last summer. Jenni Gästgivar