the Love between Lotte Reimar, and the former FCK-player Michael 'Mio' Nielsen blooms.
It is only a month and a half ago, Reimar revealed the opposite Extra the Magazine that the pair had been together, and now she says that they are as good as ready to take the next big step.
- It goes really well with the us, and one should not count on that as far as the time, before we move along, she says with a big smile.
- We don't need to think so much about it, we have known each other for 18 years. So we do not need the time to find out who the other is. That is, I think, means something in this context, says Lotte Reimar.
exactly when it happens, she will not tell.
- But I think that it's going to go fairly heavily with us. There is not going to go years and days before it happens, she says.
- which of you shall pull up stakes and move?
- It must be he, says Lotte Reimar without hesitation.
- I have the my boy lived and he must be in high school next year, so I shall dwell there, says she.
Michael 'Mio' Nielsen and Lotte Reimar was even surprised that their friendship suddenly developed into something more. Private
the Relationship between the 54-year-old former football player with a single cap for the cv and the Extra Magazine columnist evolved from friendship to a dating around the turn of the year.
- We have been lovers since the new year, but have known each other for many years, told Lotte Reimar at the end of February to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have been friends for 18 years, and suddenly there was something new. It was a surprise and came very behind on both of us, she said.
Lotte Reimar is the former executive director of Parken Venues A/S, which is the company behind FC Copenhagen and greece, and home, and it was in the copenhagen football club, the two initially became good friends.