There was no talk about a random small glimpse, which AGF had to, when they got access to AaB's tactical records on Sideline service.
Ekstra information indicates that AGF exploited access to AaB's records of set pieces in the days, probably a week, before the match against AaB in grundspillets the last round.
Access was established through an account related to the club's former assistant coach Allan K. Jepsen, as after the new year advancing to the AaB.
As a Sideline is built up, so it requires an active action to get access to the data on the way.
AGF's chief executive, Jacob Nielsen, chosen after mandagskampen to go sharp in the right with the allegations of suspected dishonest behaviour.
– the thing is, we have a system that is called in the Sideline in ungdomsregi. We use a different system at the Superliga level. Allan K. Jepsen shared a user on the system, when he was a youth coach at us with Dennis Ramonn Olsen, who is the U17 coach. It is the fully aware of.
– On the Saturday before the AaB match, when Dennis Ramonn must prepare its own youth match, he falls over it here in its own system. How AaB's set pieces may lie in our system, is something we are about to get solved – in addition, in cooperation with AaB.
He goes down to the trænerteamet, and they do not use it here. You can ask the ethical question of whether we should have informed the AaB. It we choose not to do, since we choose not to use it.
– we Had seen it after the workout, so had it put to us in a moral dilemma of whether we should use it or tell the Chairman about it, said Jacob Nielsen and fixed at the same time the target against AaB, which he felt had acted suspiciously.
- We have used our own system, and now is the account closed, and we can't get access through the Sideline, as many of our data on youth are gone. Who are we to unravel what AaB has had access to our data in ungdomsniveau, where we have met them with the U17 and U19-level 2. march, said Jacob Nielsen
- I take it very seriously. Hacking is very serious. We take on the sharpest distance from it, and we have no ways made us something similar about the hacking protests Jacob Nielsen as was told Ekstra information about the long-term approach to the AaB's data.
- It is our account... How can AaB see what is going on with our account? he asks, and stick to that AGF only once have had access.
- I was even on the Fredensvang the day, where you choose not to use it. More I can not answer, said Jacob Nielsen and straightened again, looking to the AaB.
- How can AaB use our account? It has the AaB said that they do not have done, says AGF-the boss.
the Reactions of The White came after a long silence yesterday, where the icy compared to the rivals to the north at the same time was explicit, as the silence from AaB almost rumbled ominously, while the AGF was seething with under suspicion.
It had been the most simple thing in the world, on the AaB had come to his League-colleagues from the Smiling City to the rescue to tone down the affair.
instead dismissed the AaB throughout the day to comment on the matter, which gives Allan Gaardes words from Sunday even more important.
– At present I have no comments on your information.
the AaB is according to Ekstra information right now in the process of investigating the matter through the lawyers, and people in north jutland are watching with so much seriousness on the AGF's action in the matter, that it is in the cards, that results in a complaint to the police unless the police of his own accord choose to go into the matter.
It is illegal to use information about competitors, when the information is obviously obtained in a manner, which is not intentional. The kind of fall under industrial espionage and is punishable by imprisonment.
the Extra Leaf has unsuccessfully tried to get a comment from Allan Farms to the AGF's attack against the people in north jutland.
the Chairman-the players could celebrate the victory at 3-1. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: Big noise after the spy drama