on Wednesday of this week completed Sara Lygum, 41, from TV2's popular housing programme 'location, location, Location' filming to the last paragraph of the autumn season with the house-hunting danes.
So now it is on vacation. And as we are all called to in the year, she has chosen to keep it in Denmark. With her boyfriend, Jesper Steel, and their sammenbragte children.
And, of course, the family has ensured that holiday-residensens location is right at the top.
- We have rented a cottage on the beautiful Langeland - right by the water, telling Sara, who is looking forward to a whole month of relaxation in these surroundings.
- It is not so much coronaen, that makes, that we have chosen to holiday at home. The Danish summer, not least as it is now, is so lovely. So better to travel southwards at a different time to the year she says.
Plans for the holidays is to have the fewest possible plans.
- It becomes absolutely calm and relaxed. For us, this is just to seize the day and do it, which drops us into. In fact, we have such a Sunday-scale, which is about how long we can walk around in knickers. The longer, the better.
- Should you not hunt for your own home?
- It tickles a little in the stomach, when we're doing holiday programs, but on the other hand, I appreciate also the freedom. And then there is also the with the economy.