He celebrated the 80th birthday in January.
And really he should have spent a good part of the spring summer on the road with his vast musical repertoire – a kind of 50 years of jubilæumsfejring – but it put coronanedlukningen a stop to this.
the Tour is now postponed.
So now, using the artist Troels Trier time on his other great artistic passion, to paint pictures. And so on the sheep on the farm at home on the island of Fyn.
And at the tame crow, Jens Otto Krag.
– I've had a little corona-vacation, but I am equipped with a gene that makes that I with violence and the power to express myself artistically. I can't help, he says.
The økolandbrug, he at a time the drive is dropped.
– It was a pure loss-making, he notes soberly.
– 80 years. You have not any ailments, that makes you too old to farte country and the rich around?
– I'm really childish, so I don't feel so old. And so I suffer the might of ADHD, he says, half in jest and adds:
– Physical I have never had it better.
It is now several years ago, he has been on the road with his music, and although one might think that the deferred tour had caused him to create new musical smash hit, is it not the case.
– No, I've written my last song. I have written so many that I do not need to write more.
– And thanks to the audience's bad taste, so it goes very well with them, that is. It is the same with my paintings. It is actually damn good, he says and explains that the Brewery Refsvindinge in connection with the planned anniversary created a specialty beer with the name Red Mother.
Actually it's 15 years ago, to Troels Trier in the musical context, the last stood on a stage. But then he began to give lectures, and since the interest was great, came the idea of once again stepping up as a musician and singer.
Though the 80 year does not immediately weigh on Troels Trier, so he thinks, however, at a point that he has the most years of life behind him. It's all about the tame crow.
– He is nine years old, and crows can be 30 to 40 years, so I'm considering to create a fund to take care of him, when I'm not here any more, he says.