- It is incredible that we again and again need to bother with the big construction projects that are not carried out properly.
- in Denmark We have for many, many years had highly skilled engineers, craftsmen mm, and we also have contractors that delivers high quality.
- And we also had previously a well-functioning labour inspectorates.
- Why is it so, that we must settle for sekundabyggerier, just because we are in the EU, and globalisation 'requires' it?
- however, Let us retain and make use of Danish quality. Money is not everything. And in the long term, will also high quality could pay.
How to write Bodil W in one of the outraged and frustrated comments on the newspaper Politiken the detection of the fact that the economy is in a giant public construction - the Niels Bohr Building at the University has progressed. And Bodil is not the only one that provides the EU is to blame:
public Procurement rules have hell created.
- If a public building is sufficiently expensive, it is offered publicly in the european UNION and the Ministry of finance's rules says a lot about that you have to choose according to the price.
- And that is how you end up with the University of Copenhagen raking in money for the Property, as raking in money for a Spanish storentreprenør - and the Left calls it the efficiency of the public sector, writes Markus H, and Jacob Ps comment is about the unveiling enough does not mean any:
The sad thing is that this will happen again and again.
there is in fact only a parameter that means something, and it's the price that initially will be offered in with.
- the Quality is never in, and it is completely no matter where you look, it just has to be cheap and cheap is never equal to good quality.
- You always get only what you pay for, maybe even a little less, writes Jacob P.
It is according to Politiken, the 2.5 kilometers of ventilation pipes and other plumbing fixtures, it is wrong with. They should have been done in PVC, but the Spanish company that won the contract - bl.a. because they were 51 million cheaper - has chosen metal. And that is why Danish plumbers right now to replace the pipes. The work will delay the opening by about 2 years, and get the overall price to rise, with an estimated one billion to 2.6 billion.