Early Friday morning, caught the police in Tromsø out after an unusual message. Eight drones should have been observed in the air over the Tromsø Maritime school, in an area where it is strictly prohibited to fly drones without special permission.
- It is not hverdagskost that we get messages about droneflyging on such a scale, " says operasjonsleder Bill Munkvold in the Troms police district to the Newspaper.
It has imposed a total ban on droneflyging throughout the tromsøya island, which is within an approved safe distance to Tromsø airport, Langnes, informs the police.
It was the tourists who were out in the city with a guide are apparently not received.
It turned out that it was a chinese travel companions who have operated these drones, without the knowledge of the prohibition. If you fly the drone on the tromsøya island, so shall it happen with permission from Avinor, " says Munkvold.TROLLSTIGEN: The William Boman would shoot the Norwegian public roads administration on the maintenance of Trollstigen with a drone. The result was a spectacular video. Video: The William Boman Read the full story here: http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/67543995 Show more
the Number of drones, however, were not eight, as police first reported. On the other hand was made up the posse of a total of eight people, but in the air it was "only" two drones.
There was an employee at the Tromsø Maritime school who notified the police.Alerts review by senseless dronebruk - Not spies
the Police have completed the interrogation of the chinese persons at the hotel they stay at, and will create a case on the relationship.
Both people who have operated the drones will get issued a fine. It is not the seizure of the equipment, the type the police on Twitter by 11-time Friday.
security Experts have the past few days warned about the threat of chinese intelligence constitutes, after it on Wednesday it was known that the Norwegian company Visma has been the victim of a hacker attacks. News agency Reuters reported that China was behind.TAKE the CREATIVE TO THE EXTREME: This canadian couple thought new - and huge - when they could not afford a regular housing. Video: Great Big Story the Great Big Story stock unique minidokumentarer about everything between heaven and earth. Want to see more? See Dagbladet playlist here: https://goo.gl/Q2kvcj Show more
Police operasjonsleder Munkvold believes, however, there is no big reason to worry for intelligence operations in the air over the tromsøya island Friday.the Eagle catches the dangerous drones in the air as if they were replacing the
- We have no grounds for believing that there is talk of spies. This is a travel companion with a chinese guide, laughing Munkvold.
He tells us that the police from time to time receive messages about illegal droneflyging on the island.
When the police still thought it was talk about eight drones, talked about Munkvold extent to which the particular.
I have never seen such a scale, " says operasjonslederen, who stated that it currently is unclear to the police what the purpose of droneflygingen was.
He can also notify about the blue sky and well fotovær in Tromsø.the Passenger plane crashed with the drone: - Might have ended in disaster Skrekkscenario
Lufthavnsjef Ivar Helsing Schrøen says to the newspaper Dagbladet that they were notified by the police immediately.
We were notified by the police and made a safety assessment. The police had to seize control on them, and it affected therefore not the traffic, " he says.
- in other words It was no immediate threat to air traffic in Tromsø?
- No, fortunately not in this case. But it is thanks to the police's rapid efforts. They are incredibly effective when it comes to this issue, " says Schrøen.
- How dramatic is droneflyging in the vicinity of airports?
- Skrekkscenarioet is a clash between a drone and a flying machine, and the consequences it can have.DRONEDREPER: the Weapon overrides dronens own instruments and perform a forced controlled landing. Show more Will be reviewed
He says that they are worried every time there is messages about drones in the air over the tromsøya island.
- Previously we have experienced droneaktivitet in both in - and utflygingssonene. Therefore, we have informed the tourist office and tourism industry, and has in addition multi-lingual lookups upon arrival at the airport about droneforbudet.
Lufthavnsjefen mean the locals have got themselves a ban, and says the challenge first and foremost is whether the visiting tourists.
The chinese persons who in the day was stopped by the police can also expect a less pleasant memory from the "Paris of the north".
- We review automatically all the illegal droneaktivitet. It will also happen here, " says Schrøen.Had to shut down Delays at the Airport after droneobservasjon
Norwegian airports have at irregular intervals been hit by droneflyging, even if it is forbidden to fly drones closer than five kilometres from the Norwegian airports. From Tromsø airport and Oslo Airport, Gardermoen previously been closed in shorter periods of time, according to NTB.
In 2017, had the issue been so extensive that the Caa, the police and Avinor as the need to go hard out against the dronebruk near airports.LIGHTNING strikes: the Norwegians Kristoffer First Peter Haugnæss was in the vicinity of Lysekil, then tordenværet pulled over the land. They decided to film it all with the drone. All of a sudden turn the lightning down and the antennas ground. The guys called immediately, the rescue service, but to all pour out the rain the fire after each. But just beyond is Preems oljeraff... Show more Might end up in jail
Fines and imprisonment is the consequence, enlightened the police at the time, after three Norwegian airports had been shut down in the course of one month as a result of droneflyging for close approach and runways, according to NRK.
- We need to go sharper and warn against a phenomenon that spread about him, said politioverbetjent Kristian Krohn at Gardermoen police station at the time.
- It is a radius around all airports in the five kilometers where it is not allowed to fly drones. If you violate this, it can lead to both fines and imprisonment, he continued.
Avinor-director Henning Bråtebæk notified at the same time that Avinor will review any case where a drone poses a danger for air traffic. The same applies to the Caa.
As dronefører, you will have full responsibility for damage to persons and assets. The caa-n evaluates to report all violations of this legislation, said Bente Heggedal, seksjonssjef for unmanned aviation in the Caa, according to NTB.DRAMA: Full emergency response had to be inserted at Gardermoen when a tanker with 40 000 litres of fuel capsized and rolled around. Video: From the series "OSL 24-7" on Viasat 4. Show more Show more