the Film "The culprit" won on Sunday evening the price of the Danish feature film by the award of the Robert Price 2019.
But it was far from the only price, the team behind the thriller could download on the stage at the Tivoli Hotel and Congress centre, where the ceremony took place. "The guilty" was the evening's big winner with seven awards.
the Film was nominated for nine awards at Sunday's awards ceremony, which is considered as the Danish answer to the american film Oscar.
ryan drummond won the award for the male actor. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
"The guilty" is directed by the Swedish Gustav Möller, who graduated from The Danish film school in 2015. He could also rejoice over the price of the year instructor of the film, which is his feature film debut.
in Addition, the film had also the price for this year's original screenplay, the sounddesigner and the end of the cliffs, and at the same time, could actress Jessica Dinnage let themselves be reward with the prize for the year's supporting actress.
Jessica Dinnage received the award for best supporting actress. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
ryan drummond received the award for the best actor in the film.
on Sunday evening awarded this year's Robert awards. It has been since 1984.
* Robert-the price is the Danish answer to the american film Oscar. It is the film industry itself that provides the price. There are also awarded prizes in a number of tv categories.
* Officially, the Danish Film Academy, which is behind the price. To become a member of the academy, it is a requirement that you work in the film industry.
* the Prize is awarded after a vote among all the college's members.
* the Price is named after the artist Robert Jacobsen, who has created the statuette that winners receive.
* Robert-the prize has been awarded since 1984, and is thus much younger than the other major Danish film award, the Bodil, who has been awarded since 1948.
Source: the Danish Film Academy.