As the Hotel Park Inn by Radisson on Amager said 'yes' to house the conference of the Swedish around a government building which the party Alternative for Sweden on Saturday afternoon, they had hardly imagined the frankincense it would bring.
all the while the conference took place, the gathered protesters in front of the hotel to show their dissatisfaction - both opposite party and the opposite its willingness to lay the house to.
Potential riots did not materialize, and the hotelansatte be able to take a sigh of relief.
after the end of the conference, it has namely been shown that the hotel has been covered with bad reviews on forbrugerguiden Trustpilot.
More than 100 one-star reviews it has, and the users does not hold back - 'nazi-supporters', 'vile nazi sympathisers' and 'møgbeskidte toilets and nazis in the corridors', just to mention some examples.
An annoying development, if you ask the hotel manager for the Park Inn by Radisson, Wicki Larsen.
- We know where the reviews are coming from. It is the demonstrators who stood outside the former. No doubt about it. It is the way they can hit us on, she said to Ekstra Bladet, and adds:
- It is super-annoying, that they are on the way, you can report a hotel, as they do not even have visited.
On the question whether the hotel will hold a similar conference a second time, Wicki Larsen, however, clear in the saliva.
- in General, we make ourselves neutral opposite political parties. We are of the opinion that as long as one keeps within the framework of the law, all political parties the right to hold a conference with us, sounds it.
- Fear Of losing customers on this?
- Well, we do it because certainly, says Wicki Larsen.
According to the hoteldirektøren is the Hotel Park Inn by Radisson in the process of looking at what can be done about fake reviews.
the Article continues under the picture ...
the Director of Hotel Park Inn by Radisson stands firm on the decision to put the house to the Alternative of Sweden's conference on Saturday. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Alternative för Sweden's president, Gustav Kasselstrand, do not understand the big opposition, as the party meetings.
- Many of the actions we propose are already government policy in Denmark, he says to DR News with reference to the Danish stop kvoteflygtninge.
- we Had been to a Danish party, there would not be anything controversial. We would be like the Danish people's Party or the New Civic, saith the partiformanden.
Alternative för Sweden
Alternative för Sweden was formed in 2017.
the Party is founded by a group of leaders from the former youth organisation of the Swedish party Sverigedemokraterne. Sverigedemokraterne cut off all ties with the youth organisation in 2015.
Alternative för Sweden turns especially up on a tight immigration policy.
the Party's chairman is the 31-year-old Gustav Kasselstrand, who has previously stated that 'Sweden is a shocking example in the world. It is the fastest declining star in the western world'. The blame lies on the politicians and the journalists who hide the truth, but the Alternative of Sweden will, among other things reverse the exchange rate by 'give priority to the swedes rather than foreigners.'
His political role models is, according to the Aftonbladet French Front National, the austrian FPÖ and the German Alternative für Deutschland.
Alternative för Sweden asked for the Swedish rigsdagsvalg in 2018, but was not elected.
More than 60,000 people link the party's facebook page.
Community - 16. mar. 2019 - at. 20:05 Højrenationalister rejected in Sweden: Holding a meeting in Copenhagen