After the 23-year-old Fie Laursen recently called for the purchase of used panties and sugardating on her Instagram profile, she smoked in a huge shitstorm, there have been several people to respond.
At the present time, there is not a law that prohibits to advertise for sugardating, but whether it should be legal or not is a question that divides the waters.
Danish well-known - 25. may. 2020 - pm. 16:20 After fierce criticism: - Not my problem
It has got several well-known to respond, who believe that the higher powers must seize the machine and make an adjustment for that kind of advertising.
In an interview with "Go'aften live tells the influencer Olivia Salo, who themselves have advertised for cosmetic interventions, that it should be an ethical question in relation to what they may advertise.
- I feel that if the politicians go in and make a law about what we must advertise as influencere, we are going to harm a great many people that advertise for the sexual industry, but that makes it legitimate and lawful, says Olivia Salo to an interview in Go'aften live and continues:
- It will prevent many people who do it exactly right and legally.
See also: Have not seen the mother for several months
According to Olivia Salo, there ought to be a larger set of rules compared to do ads on social media. However, she is well aware that it can be difficult to put the guidelines up, because the industry is so wide.
I feel you should put the guidelines up in the face of companies who are doing campaign with companies, "says Olivia Salo in Go'aften live.
save the children: - It is very worrying
According to Kuno Sørensen, who is a psychologist, and Red Child's expert in the area of violence and sexual abuse against children, is Fie Laursens behavior on Instagram directly worrying.
- It is very worrying, because she, as an influencer is as a model and ideal for many young people, and when she is on the way positive mentions sugardating, it can draw vulnerable young people out in the sugardating, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
Although Kuno Sørensen did not know of studies that directly identifies the effect of a lookup on for example Instagram at young followers, he believes that the special Fie Laursens impact on socially disadvantaged young people is disturbing.
- Hopefully there are many of the young followers, there are just wrinkles on the nose and thinking that it's not something for them, but we have a concern because she has a high status with many, and especially in socially disadvantaged and vulnerable young people, he says.
And the phenomenon of sugardating is also, in itself, according to Kuno Sørensen quite serious and problematic.
- To make herself and her body available for experiences and money, and it is so close to prostitution that we are really concerned that it can lead vulnerable young people out in the real prostitution.
In the beginning it is exciting and interesting, but you find out in length, that one is just a commodity, which is bought for money, and it is an experience that goes hard in addition to self-confidence, he says.
It is, however, not all of which agree with Olivia Salo in relation to who ought to have guidelines. Camilla Stemann Jensen, who is an expert in social media and is responsible for Influencer Academy, find it extremely problematic when influencere advertises for things like sugardating.
- I think that bloggers must have some guidelines that they must live up to, just like journalists. It is important to have ideals that it is not in order to write fake news, and that there are ethical guidelines that must be adhered to, it sounded from Camilla Stemann Jensen in march.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Olivia Salo, but it has at the time of writing not been possible.