They suddenly find that they have fitted the nails with the exact same mint green lacquer and laughing almost also synchronously by the discovery.
the Extra Leaf put before EM Karina Christiansen and Line Hesseldal Hansen competition in Bavnehøjhallen in Copenhagen before a league match. In the afternoon enters the jutland and the funen girl in on the biggest stage of them all, when the pair judge the finals of a filled AccorHotels Arena at the Seine-the edge of Bercy.
in the beginning to remind you of an old married couple?
- Yes, we do, " says Karina.
- When we see the tv games each for himself, writes Karina precisely what I am just about to send to her. It starts to get a little creepy, says the Line and explains that the week before asked they both wearing the same red nail Polish.
They have not come sleeping to the finals. In addition to the long evaluereringer and courses selvtræner the front of the kropsstore mirrors to study body language, so a woman also can handle a male Serbian stregspiller of 120 kilos or an olm trainer at the explosion stage.
The sticking NADA-needles known from acupuncture in the ears to relax.
- I use them in 45 minutes the day before a fight, but I also use them on the job. You sleep really well afterwards and is fresh on the day, " says Karina.
- We are good to force us to relax before we need to be nervous, and it is, of course, before a finale. But when Karina has whistled up, then it is a handball match like any other, " says Line.
the Pair is also moved together in a room, up to the european championship finals to be absolutely tight and focused on the big task.
DHF has only three female referees at the elite level. Why not more?
- Women may not be able to entirely withstand so much criticism, and it is we need to be able to in this game. It is straight on and hard. If you can't keep to it, you have to say.
Women need to man up more than they need to woman down?
- We use the much time on it, and it is, perhaps, the men have a bit easier to be away from home, than women have, " says Line.
Which questions belong In the most?
Why bother to find you to hear everything that people come up with?
- It's because, you accordingly will have many good experiences and learn themselves to know. It is personal development, you can also use a civilian, says Karina.
- Plus new relationships with new people all the places. It's also cool, when you stand in there, and an entire hall shouting at one! And just think: you can not do anything. It is me who decides, " says Line and laughs.
Dommertøjet is a chapter in itself. By EM, there is thought in it, for half of the 12 few are women, but at home in Denmark there are only herremodeller.
- We have to accept it and laugh a bit of it, says Line, and Karina adds:
- Here, we choose the black shoes rather than orange, which might not just match a yellow referee's shirt as well. There is no reason to look like fools, but we are here to judge håndboldkampe – it is not a fashion show.
In judge both men and damekampe. What is the difference?
- Communication with the herrespillere is much easier, because they call a shovel for a shovel. But woman to woman – and we know which girls will remember it perhaps a little longer back and can find to run in the same track.
- They may well be by to talk, and when you do close the discussion, they become acidic. Herrespillere eat it, and then we move on, " says Line.
In the fall of your own sex in the back!
- Yes, but that is how it is, " says Karina.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
Matching nail Polish - absolutely free wifi... Photo: Olivia LoftlundKarina Christiansen, 34 years old
Has played in 3. division
Born in Vamdrup has also played in the Site and the Road. Started as goalie, but has played all positions except dash. Chose to give priority to dommergerningen, began to play again – but stopped when she in a battle angry around the ankle.
Working on Østerbyskolen in the Way of a language centre for refugees, immigrants. Teach children from six to nine years.
I use lessons from dommergerningen much in the job – however, without the use of red and blue cards! No doubt, that what I use on the track, I can also use in the classroom. The confidence the players must have to me on the course, my students also have. They need to know that the rules I lays out the structure, I'm doing in the class, it is them, we are running after.
- When they come, they no English. So my body language is important – as in the håndboldbanen.Line Hesseldal Hansen 28 years
Has played in 3. division
Fynboen derived from Salbrovad just outside of Assen. Mother was president of the club, then the Line was chased away on a dommerkursus, as the funen clubs committed to each other to provide an adequate number of judges per. registered teams.
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance and auditing
Working as økonomikonsulent at Centrovice in Vissenbjerg.
- I was on the dommerkursus in the Strib from 9-16. It was very boring, for I had not the bright – and now I'm the one, who has come the furthest. I moved to Odense, where all the clubs played in the series, I was judging in. I, therefore, played in Odense a few years, until we began to judge together. So dare I not longer run the risk of damage.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------They have fun on a Wednesday evening in Bavnehøjhallen at copenhagen Vesterbro - late in the afternoon, the judge in front of 12,000 spectators in the AccorHotels Arena in Paris. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
meteoric career as a couple
just once and fynboen was mated in may of 2014, Karina Christiansen then mate, Malene Lythje, was on maternity leave for the second time. First league game in 2014.
Pan-american championship for men in Argentina.
european championship for U19-girls 2015
the IHF-course June 2016, that gave access to the EM and the OLYMPICS
the First Champions League match in February 2016
Bronzekampen at the Final 4 in 2016
Judged at the european championships in Sweden in 2016
Champions League-finale in 2017
the WORLD championship for U19 men in Georgia in 2017
the WORLD cup-finals at the WORLD cup in Germany in 2017
EM 2018 – three matches, plus the FINALS
Goal: the OLYMPICS in Tokyo 2020
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Salary
A Danish league match provides 4200 dollars per. muzzle.
the Judges meetings, four hours before the match, the host shall make a resting room available and easy meals. After the match evaluates judges with the observer for one to two hours.
At the european championships and the WORLD cup are working the referees free of charge, but are reaping, however, in this EM daily allowance of 60 euros – approx. 450 kr. Both use the holiday to participate in the finals.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
The judge, both men and women at home in Denmark, but up to EM, the Danish pair had only kvindekampe to be quite sharp for the finals. It succeeded. Photo: Olivia LoftlundWomen must work harder
Norway's national coach Thorir Hergeirsson directed sharp criticism against dommerstandarden by EM. He is weary of the fact that the teams are being used as guinea pigs to develop promising judges.
Klavs Bruun Jørgensen said later in general terms, that it is not the best nor the second best judges who judge at the finals.
the Criticism is that year after year.
TV2-experts Trine Nielsen and Bent Nyegaard was harsh in the criticism of the dommerpåsætningen at the Final 4, where all the couples were women – and the danes judged the finals:
’Hopeless and devastating,’ said Trine Nielsen. ’The greatest battles are to be judged by the best judges, and it is currently not women,’ said Bent Nyegaard.
- Our male colleagues can judge the 80 per cent. correct, and they have the respect of all. We can judge 100 per cent. properly, and so there are still doubters from, say Line.
- That we become just a little stubborn and say to ourselves: Now we must show them that we can, " says Karina.
- And we did too. We went down and ordered a pissegod Champions League-finale, but even if we judged an equally good WORLD cup final, is there no one who afterwards said It was well judged, says Line.