On the track battling FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland side on the side of the Danish championship, and off the field is skyttekrigen in the degree also in time.
Last midtjydernes chairman Rasmus Ankersen on the pitch, when he said that the people of copenhagen had scored Midtjylland on the brain.
- They use half of their press conferences in the Europa League on to talk about us, and when we play in the Park, moving the boards as close to the track, so we can't throw long throw.
- And in a way understand it well. It will be an outright disaster for FCK and a critical defeat for their self-understanding, if we end up with to steal the championship from them this year again, said Rasmus Ankersen to Politiken.
And now the slider FCK-manager Stale Solbakken back.
- I have great respect for FC Midtjylland and their results. But we think differently. We spend time on other things than they do. And their shape is so far from our. If they think that we spend a lot of time on them, because we have mentioned them in a few sentences...
- I'm completely indifferent to them. Everything they do and say reeks of inferiority complex. Not directly in relation to the us, also in relation to other clubs, says Stale Solbakken in Friday's edition of the Advice.
Solbakken points out, that he believe that FC Midtjylland are in the long run in English football with a strong concept, but he believes to return not, that they could have balanced to play both the european and Superliga at the same time.
If Nsw had played in Europe in the fall, so I think that the league had been settled already. They had lost many, many points. But they are just as good as we are going to play against the Danish team.
- They have a great concept in denmark. They do not hand a ball to each other, as long as they get 25 throw in a match. When they have the physics, they are strong. The concept is simple, but very effective, he says.
You can read the whole interview with Stale Solbakken in Friday's Advice, that comes with the Extra Magazine.