the snowweather creating heavy traffic in and around Oslo. The E6 in the southbound direction, on the road between Jessheim and the Gorge, was for a long time on Wednesday morning and the morning session closed after a major traffic accident.
at Least 10 cars were involved in the ulykka, in addition to several trucks.
- Several of the cars are in each other, and it is a little chaotic, " says the police operasjonsleder Roy Alkvist to the Newspaper.
Kari Monsen in the East police district told NTB that the two people sent to the hospital and several to the emergency room after trafikkuhellet. A truck driver sat jammed after the accident.
the Traffic north towards the Airport, go slowly, says Vegtrafikksentralen East to the Newspaper. In the 11.20-time police attempts to get the traffic past the scene of the accident on the E6.CRASH: Several trailers were involved in the accident. Photo: Henning " / Dagbladet Show more Descents and accidents
the Police received a message about the first event in 08.30-time, when the snowweather in southern california were raging at their worst, according to the East police district. On your route registered the police several accidents one after the other.
In all, four different conditions reported from the stretch. There have been at least five descents and minor accidents on the same stretch between the Gorge and Jessheim in the morning hours, reports Dagbladet team on the E6 towards Gardermoen.
- There is enough snøkaoset and the slippery conditions underfoot which is to blame, according to Kari Monsen, operasjonsleder in the East standings.
When the traffic on the E6 again increasing in the afternoon, the call from the police ready:
- Run for the conditions, use good time and make sure to have good enough distance to the car in front of you, " says operasjonsleder Monsen.RAN OUT: A car was unlucky and ran out. Photo: Audun Hageskal / Dagbladet Show more mini pile-ups
Also on the E6 further north is the large trafikale challenges. Just before at 10 it happened two mini pile-ups on the E6 at Biri.
At about the same place there were accidents in both north - and southbound fields, according to operasjonsleder Ole-Erik Skogheim in the Inland police.
In kjedekollisjonen in the southbound field there were nine cars involved. A person was sent to hospital for a check, but the police have not received any feedback on that person to have serious injuries.
500 meters further north, also in the southbound field, came police street patrols over another kjedekollisjon which involved three cars and a truck that has run out of the way. As a result of the accidents are traffic boom stuck in the southbound direction in the area. At 11.30-the time is the road still closed.
Operasjonsleder Skogheim supports his colleague in the East standings, and come with the same admonition to the road users to travel on the road later in the day.
- Calm down, drive for conditions, and keep a very good distance to the vehicle in front of you. Also, make sure that you have good contact with mother earth, so check that you have good tires. Also watch for updates from us or vegtrafikksentralen.the Bus is in danger of toppling
At 09.43, the police have a message of ambulansesentralen about an accident that involved a bus and a van.
A bus ran partially out of the way, of over four metric tons, and into a tree on the Lower Rælingsvei. Only two of the wheels of the bus had ground contact, and the forward half of the bus was in danger of toppling down a ditch.
All the passengers are rescued out of the bus without serious damage. The bus is in danger of tipping over, notify the Eastern police district.
Just before at 11: 30 am is the bus safely on the ground again.Photo: Øistein Monsen / Dagbladet Show more wagon trains stuck on glatta
Also at the Brynstunnelen in the direction of the Ryen in Oslo, there are problems.
- Several wagon trains are stuck on the slippery, informs the trafikkoperatør Christofa Key-Nilsen.
It's snowing, not much, but it is very fine-grained snow that creates the slippery, informs the Vegtrafikksentralen East.
Just before the kokka 09.30 reported the Oslo police that several wagon trains standing still on the E6 outgoing at Manglerud.
- Due to very slippery roads on the site, writing the police.
Trafikkproblemene has continued throughout the day. At 14.00 time on Wednesday crashed a car in a lyktestolpe in the Stream. Only the driver was present in the bus, and he shall be released from it without injury.
It was first reported smoke from the bus, but it turned out to come from lyktestolpen, informs the operasjonsleder in the East standings, Find Håvard Aas.
the Review update the case.