on the Night of Sunday 31. may fought the fire department in Herlev to get a handle on the seven fires, which the police suspect is attached.
Both cars and containers were in flames, but particularly bad it went out over one of the city's daginstitioner.
- I am shaken. It is simply so sick that you can find on it, says Lone Nielsen, clearly affected by the situation.
She has been a childminder for 34 years and has come up with 'his' children in the now burned-out institution for years.
We were all so excited to get in legestuen, where we have our everyday lives, she says.
Lone Nielsen is much affected, since the Extra Leaf meet her at the burned-out institution. - I'm really, really sorry, says dagplejemoderen, who has his daily routine in the institution. Photo: Linda Johansen.
Extra Magazine find Lone Nielsen at the burned-out institution, where she sees the atrocities with their own eyes for the first time.
- It is the children's well-being and all the good we have built up down here, which they have destroyed, " she says, and breaks down in tears as she is going on behind the institution, which is tough smile and burned.
- I will be sad to see our house burned. It comes never a right back. It hurts. I do not know what to say, she says, while tears are running.
- I'm really, really sorry.
the Institution day care centre on the Kommenhaven is extremely included after the fire. Photo: Linda Johansen.
a Few miles away, Heidi Amundsen visited by his family. They all talk about the night's fires, which kept Heidi awake all night.
- I know so many in Herlev, denmark, and feared of course, it could be gone beyond anyone, says Heidi Amundsen, who is herluvit at 43. year.
Heidi Amundsen has was kept awake by the many fires through the night. Photo: Linda Johansen.
- I'm happy that no people are hurt, she says.
- When it is said, I am really sorrow over the fact that there is someone who can find it. Find to harm other people's things on the way. They get nothing out of. While facing other and have lost their cars and dagsinstituion.
It is the police's presumption, to which is attached the fires, as they seek to witness. In a press release issued on Sunday, pointed out, Copenhagen is Ranked the Police that an offense provides for up to ten years in prison for arson. Photo: Linda Johansen.
Police work from a suspicion that the fires are attached, and that there is a correlation between them. But there is as yet no suspects.
- I hope those of you who have done it, can be caught as soon as possible, says Lone Nielsen, who is a childminder and used to come in the ruined nursery.
- Both because you fear it may happen again, and because those who have done it, must be responsible for what they have done. It has gone beyond the children and a lot of innocent people. It is really unsympathetic.
in Addition to the fire in the day care centre there has also been a fire in a affaldsskur and a car on Vindebyvej, a fire in the containergård on Melissehaven, a fire in five cars on Carl Nielsen's Place and fire in two containers.
Copenhagen is Ranked the Police issued on Sunday a press release about the postage fires.
'This is serious, thoughtless and dangerous. We are continuing with increased patrols in the city and have a big effort in time to get to the bottom of this and prosecute the guilty,' said the police commissioner Kim Christiansen in the press release.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
- It here is, I have to respond on the as mayor. It is unacceptable, says Herlevs mayor Thomas Gyldal Petersen. Photo: Linda Johansen.
Throughout Sunday, Vestegnens Police have been visible and available to the citizens of the city.
The city's mayor, Thomas Gyldal Petersen, who has toured around and visited the places, the fires have taken place.
- The here shakes us all together. And if you live close to where the fire has occurred, it is clear that one is particularly alarmed.
- exactly dagsinstitionen - it is a part of a life's work, which are gone now, so I understand that people are concerned. the
- Now we have a task in to get a handle on the group of young people who might think that this is exciting, or who have seen something or know something, and on the way make sure that this does not continue, says borgmestersn.
- If you are stupid enough to do it here once, then you are probably also stupid enough to do it twice, but we have a hope that those who are behind, even has been surprised by how wrong it has gone, so it hopefully stops here, he says, and assures Extra the Magazine that the police spend a lot of effort to investigate the matter.