the 75-year-old Niels the Cast welcomes 1. september.
The day of hope north troubadour, which at that time will be filled 76 years, to be able to resume the tour, which he had set, when Denmark in march closed down. 30 jobs ahead of us.
And if you have a ticket to one of the concerts that have been moved to the fall, you can look forward to another experience in relation to the concerts, which was carried out earlier in the year.
I have spent some of the time in recent months to create a new repertoire, because I think that a part had been outdated in comparison to what now fills in people's heads. And what fills in the audience's heads, fills also in my. I am pleased to come out to play again. I miss the audience. I would never be able to make a operate in concert, for the audience is my material. I don't think I would be able to get the concert through bilruderne. But I have seen how skilfully, for example, Annika Aakjær has done it, he says, and continues:
recent months have been uncommon tiring and have had large consequences for many. But even though I am old, I have not been so badly affected. Here the region is we escaped mercifully. The worst thing is the uncertainty and the fact that you can't make plans. But even though I am old, I have not been so badly affected. Here the region is we got rid graciously, and now I'm not one who tends to take the south in the summer.
– So, no cancelled trip to Mallorca?
– No, there was I good enough to have a lot of money to travel, says the Cast.
– Coronasituationen have filled much, but I have chosen to comply with the rules, even though I was not a socialist. Someone has to take a decision on what needs to be done. It is no use to grumble, and the bagkloge can not be used for anything.
– Now the country has been opened for German and Norwegian tourists that usually fill the part in the part of the country where you live. What do you think of it?
– I have nothing against tourists, but we have a tendency to invite more than we have chairs for. I would very much like to see more quality in tourism. That was bet on quality over quantity, but it is unlikely to happen. Many in the industry are guided by greed and it changes hardly, though life may be quite different – and perhaps better – after the recent months, he says, and concludes with the following observation:
– I would like to play again, but really I have not so much to help me over. I have a good life.