istanbul ankara evden eve nakliyat
sariyer evden eve nakliyat

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Man forget the chicken in the oven: more than 50 residents evacuated because of heavy smoke
Bruges is A scattered and did confound man in a flat in a block of flats along the Walakker lives in Bruges made Tuesday night for a big intervention of the emergency services.

When another resident around 21 hours returned home noticed that a heavy smoke on the fifth floor also. The man called the emergency services and also went on to the fourth and sixth floor along to the other residents to warn them. Also there was a lot of smoke and there was something to notice. When the police and the fire brigade on the spot were it was decided to take the precaution of a part of the building to evacuate. Twenty apartments with more than 50 residents had to therefore be cleared. All the inhabitants were just on the street. The fire department then went looking for the cause of the heavy smoke. That could after some time be found as a resident on the fifth floor on the spot came to them and spoke. The man had a in the evening a chicken in the oven stopped but was completely forgotten about and had left. After some time got the chicken more and more scorched and black after a heavy smoke from the kiln. That spread quickly to other rooms. By the ventilation of the apartment and the adjacent leave, and by the disposal of the black chicken, could the problem be solved. After an hour everyone could go back inside.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.