"the Art of winning" is called the book Teigen (26) and Sandstø (21) gives out at Kagge forlag in august.
- Quite a cocky title?
- Yes, some people will certainly the heaven with her eyes and fuss about you a boy. If Espen and I were people who cared us about the kind of, so we had never gotten anywhere in life. Just because we are young I think is only an advantage here. The art of communicating effectively is in constant change, " says Julia Sandstø.
- What have you won, really?
- We've both been in pretty dire mediestormer, and we have come strengthened out of it. We have turned difficult situations to our advantage, and thus, we are both left with a part scholarship, which we now will share, respond Teigen.Like and share
Both of the two authors had tested their own crisis-management capabilities to the full in 2018.
Teigen was Sylvi Listhaugs våpendrager in social media. Frp deputy chair was the country's most controversial and popular politician, much thanks to the Teigens pointed "like and share"posts on Facebook.
- We sat and drank beer and got an idea to write a book. The idea matured, and we discussed it several times. Julia is very skilled and beintøff. When we have such different backgrounds, it will complement each other wellNotifies the Progress-revelations
Julia Sandstø notified of sexual harassment in the Sector and has subsequently taken a relentless settlement with a party she believes not dared to believe in her. Over night she became a part of storpolitikken and the subsequent media drive.
When I alert This, I was very conscious that I should not appear as sutrete and PR horny. It's about being conscious of how and where to communicate in the most crucial situations. It was important for me to not appear lettkrenket and departed. Both Espen and I have a lot of experience with what constitutes a successful communication strategy. All in all, I would the say that I came strengthened out of the varslersaken, even if it was difficult for a while, " she says.
What do you put in sutrete and PR horny?
- By that I mean a person that people secretly suspect that the warning for the benefit of themselves.
- you Will come with new revelations about the Progress in the book?
- If I was Hilde Frafjord Johnson (secretary general of the christian democratic party has the red anm.), had I not jumped of joy when this book comes out, " says Sandstø and smiles.
What about you, Teigen, do you think the "metoo" went too far?
- No. It seems I don't. Metoo was food for thought. I was one of those who handled a case in a bad way. It I regret, and that I would not have done again.DEBUT: the Art of winning is the book signed Julia Sandstø and Espen Teigen. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more Krisehåndbok
BBoka will be no review of the political process, the two have dealt with, but a manual in crisis communication in the face of media, business and politics. They believe this will be a book for everyone from the Red to the Right. Social media is given a large space, and it think the two authors that they're sitting on a lot of knowledge.
- There are simple steps you can take that make the difference in winning or losing a case. On social media, there are unfortunately many, even large companies, who do not have a clue of how to communicate effectively, " says Sandstø.
Consolation is that it is easy to learn, shoot Teigen.Listhaug
one of the last things he did in the Justice department was writing a Facebook post that contributed to cost Sylvi Listhaug job. The post linked the Labour party to terrorism.
with the help of simple steps, which we outline in the book, is the art of winning actually not so difficult. If you know what you are doing, then, " he says.
- Listhaug had to go, so the episode was perhaps more art to be unemployed?
- Haha. If it were correct, it implies that Sylvi would be a minister for any price. It was never appropriate for her. She has anyhow said that she has it better now than when she was justice minister. But it was much exactly the episode that I am not controlled. There were others who took control, " says Teigen.
- you can and Dagbladet readers certainly think to, " he says and smiles.New careers
Teigen is today a journalist for the online Newspaper. Sandstø has opted out of Progress and into the Right. She is now working in the communications industry.
- Who is this book for?
Businesses, organizations and private individuals. All who want to learn how to communicate more precise, both in fredstider and in conflict. Many are not prepared on how it is like to stand in the middle of a mediestorm. It need not be the national media - press from a local newspaper can be bad enough if one is not familiar with that stuff, " says Sandstø.
And though some reviewers say you are too young to have a clue about stuff like that?
- Then we shall probably be able to ride of the mediestormen there, too, " says Espen Teigen.