chief of Staff Martin Rossen in the office of the prime minister should resign the moment because of the habilitetsproblemer.
So clear is the message from the main opposition party Left prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S), after Martin Rossen on Tuesday announced his resignation in favour of a job as communication director in Danfoss 1. november.
It turns out that Martin Rossen first leaving his position as chief of staff from the end of august, informs the prime minister's office. And it doesn't make sense, when he suffered a lobbyist for the Danfoss, believes the Liberal party's political rapporteur.
- For Danfoss’ sake, he should of course resign with immediate effect. The company can not be served with, there may arise a doubt whether the interests served, says Sophie Løhde.
- It would suit Mette Frederiksen, to ensure that the lines are clean, says the Liberal party's political rapporteur.
currently running the climate change negotiations in full steam, and just get the Liberal party's political rapporteur up out of the chair.
Danfoss is a major international player when it comes to thermostats for heat regulation. At the same time, the company has also a wide range of products in the field of solar and wind energy.
Martin Rossen has written under a contract of employment with a company that may be affected by a climate agreement.
- In this context, there is a clear habilitetsproblem between, to the prime minister's top spin doctor has now gotten a job as a lobbyist for a company that has a great interest in the climate negotiations, while at the same time he continues in the job at Mette Frederiksen a while yet, says Sophie Løhde.
the prime minister's office informs that the Martin Rossen has withdrawn from the government's permanent committee. It is about the powerful economic committees and the coordination committee, which already appears in the prime minister's office website.
He is still employed in the office of the prime minister. He is still chief of staff and will retire at the end of august, says in a written communication.
Martin Rossen used a illegal lånemetode in its limited liability company the same year, as he was Mette Frederiksen's spin doctor. He admits the unlawful act: It is my responsibility.
A dive in the financial statements shows that the loan was 30.850 crowns. The money was first paid in connection with the closing of the company according to the auditor-in the endorsement, according to the documents.
Mette's right hand took illegal loans
Both political friends and enemies criticised that the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) gave Martin Rossen a central position in the government. Several called him 'deputy prime minister'.
Martin Rossen was a member of two powerful committees, the Coordination committee and the finance Committee, where the government's main decisions are taken. The members of the committees are usually elected.
Mette magtmand break the rules
Mette's chief of staff, castrate the
Mette Frederiksen has single-handedly hauled his friend and colleague Martin Rossen in to the big salary.
exactly was his salary 1.229.578 kr. within superannuation, which sounds good to 200,000 dollars annually. It indicated the prime minister's office shortly after the elections in 2019.
Mette spinboss scores BIG salary
Mette F. make new rules - ensures toprådgiver rekordløn
The socialist top blew on the agreement - again - and underpaid poles. He chose an exclusive upper-class-habitat for a strategy session.
It was to topfolkene in the S-organization - among other things, spoke Mette Frederiksen's right hand, chief of staff Martin Rossen.
Blowing on the agreement: Mette's questions took on the luxury-hotelShow more Close
Ekstra Bladet has asked the prime minister's office for a comment from the prime minister and the chief of staff, Martin Rossen.
the Extra Leaf is also trying to get a comment from Danfoss.
It says about termination
Martin has a very large share in, that succeeded the Social democrats to regain supposed to be teaching at the general election last year, and that the government has been able to set a clear political direction for our work, " said Mette Frederiksen.
Martin and I have known each other for 25 years, we are close friends and he has been my closest advisor, confidant and sparring partner in the past nine years. I would like to wish Danfoss congratulations; Martin becomes uncommon skilled in his new job for one of Denmark's largest private companies, " says Mette Frederiksen.
- It should be no secret that I would have liked to have kept Martin. At the same time, I have a great understanding that he, after nine years of dedicated and tireless efforts need to open a new chapter in his life.
- Both professionally but also privately. Martin returns to the private sector – and he can be proud of its contribution to the government and the Social democratic party, says the prime minister.
Martin Rossen says in the press release, that the job of termostats-the company Danfoss is a boyhood dream coming true'.
- I have grown up on the island of Als, and my mother was employed in the company, he says.
In a press release from Danfoss informs Martin Rossen, that his mother worked in the company for 27 years.
My decision to switch tracks professional has been wistful and required thorough consideration. Emotions are very large and opposing, says Martin Rossen.
- I'm going to miss the collaboration with Mette and the huge commitment of the central government, the Social democrats and the Palace at all. But I am also looking forward to my new job, it sounds from the counsellor.Show more Close
the Danish policy - 9. christmas. 2019 - at. 12:04 Mette magtmand break the rules
See also: Mette spinboss scores BIG salary
See also: S whining about balloon