The effective time must be increased, and therefore, must tidsudtrækning eliminated in the match.
It is one of several measures that The International Football Association Board (Ifab) is working to put in place from next season.
One of the proposals is to change the rules for substitutions, so players must go out of the track at the nearest lateral line. Today the replaced players leave the field at the team's udskiftningsbænk.
Kasper Hjulmand, coach of FC Nordsjælland, believes that tidsudtrækning some times is a problem in the premier League.
- I like that you are looking at how you can get more action in the fighting and make sure that the ball is in time. When matches come during the 40 minutes of effective playing time, we are starting to be over the limit.
- It is not that we do not also do what we can, when we have something to defend. We also play the game, and I don't play holy, " says Hjulmand.
Sports and Games Left the club after the accusation of attitudeproblemer: - It is incredibly low!
FCN-the coach has a proposal relating to the throw.
- What would it do to the game, if you had ten seconds for a throw?
- We've had a match against Horsens, where we waited over 12 minutes on the throw. I saw a statement, which the OB waited 8 minutes and 10 seconds in the first half at the throw.
- It sounds as if it is a criticism of Horsens. It definitely is not. They have a man who can throw the piss-far. And it is very difficult to do anything about, " says Hjulmand.
The former topdommer Claus Bo Larsen believes that it should not be allowed, that it takes up to a minute to execute a throw.
- You can introduce a maximum time for how long it shall last to take a throw, goal kick or corner kick. It is funny that it is always those that lead, which is a long time on it, says Claus Bo Larsen.
He suggests a countdown, just like they have with the goalkeeper, who only has to keep the ball in six seconds.
welcome buyers signboard led calling all the places, so it's just to say that when you have got hold of the ball, and it is clear, then it must take six seconds, says Claus Bo Larsen.
the FACTS: How they will change fodboldreglerne
In march, meet the managers of the fodboldloven a second time to discuss possible rule changes in the future.
The International Football Association Board, Ifab, which administers the fodboldloven, holding the meeting 2. march in Scotland.
At the meeting, several changes of fodboldloven be adopted. They can at the earliest enter into force on 1. July and thus only apply from next season.
Here are some of the proposals that are up to come:
* in Order to increase the effective playing time a player must leave the pitch, where the distance to a side or end line nearest to, so the new player can quickly get into, and the interruption will be as short as possible.
* the Rules for hand on the ball in the fodboldspillet must be changed, so that in the future it will become clearer when there has been a criminal offence. Most uncertainty is about when a player intentionally hits the ball with the hand or arm.
* playing with an idea of introducing yellow and red cards to klubofficials, if they behave usportsligt.
* Goalkeepers will now only have one foot on the goal line when a penalty kick is being taken.
* the Ball need not leave the penalty area at the goal kick.read more Close
Exceeded the time, so can a throw, for example, be forfeited to the opponent.
Claus Bo Larsen warns, however, against changing the rule for replacements, as the nearest siding may be close to the opponent team's fans and can create dangerous situations with the instructor.
- It is totally insane to do it. It would be completely insane to change the rule, says Claus Bo Larsen, who believes that one can tighten the rules on another show.
If a player does not move with reasonable speed out of the track, then he shall be awarded a warning.
- If he is not injured and will not want to go out or to around and greet all of his teammates, so he breaks the law and must have a warning. Even if he has a in advance.
Judges have always had the opportunity to give warnings, if people were too slow. The judges must not be afraid to be unpopular. They must punish those who do not want to play football, believe Claus Bo Larsen.
Jan Carlsen, elitedommeransvarlig in DBU, pointing out that time wasted in the course of the fighting rarely triggers the extra stoppage time.
It applies to protests over a penalty kick, the cheers after a score, damage and replacements. The kind of do not need to steal time.
- You can start with it, which does not require rule changes. One can be more severe when you calculate the time added on.
- You could automatically put aside time for at the penalty kick, from it has been judged, for it has been kicked. So stealing the players, who are protesting, not the time.
- Similarly, from scoring, to get started again, so we come with the time, as scoringsjublen takes, says Jan Carlsen.
Sports and Games in the Rear of the trouble-Beetle: From stortalent to skandaleramt
Sports and Games Hot transfervinter waiting for: How to shop AGF
Sports and Games Hot transfervinter waiting for: How to shop Brøndby