the Extra Leaf has, after the publication of the hidden footage of plejehjemsbeboeren Else could tell of several cases of serious failure in the care of older people.
Now politianmelder the relatives to Else her nursing home for the violation of the Convention, and requires the investigation resumed by the east Jutland Police.
- If the authorities are not misbehaving, they end up the case most likely in Strassbourg, says their lawyer Claus Bonnez, to Ekstra Bladet.
Community - 17. christmas. 2020 - pm. 15:11 Alderman will clear up in the care of older people: - Completely unacceptable
According to the lawyer there has been a clear breach of The European Menneskerrettighedskonvention in the care of the 90-year-old Else.
- The smugglers in this case, is the evening, where carers with full awareness of the fact that Else has a bowel movement in his diaper, puts her in a chair and running her down to the halloweenfest against her will.
- It is not only a horrific scenario that would sit in her stool, but also the humiliation of having to sit with the other residents. It is very striking, says Claus Bonnez to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is very degrading and must be investigated as a criminal offence, he believes.
Community - 6. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:33 To the halloween party in lorteble
Claus Bonnez, therefore, considers there is a breach of The European convention on human rights article three, that 'no one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment'.
He will meet next week with the relatives to Else:
With the documentation submitted in the Extra Leaf, we have a very strong case, " he says.
- It is the next worst violation of the convention after the murder, and it can have some very stark consequences.
Claus Bonnez is surprised that apparently there has been a more massive exploration of carers on Kongsgården after our messages from Elses family. Therefore, there may also be a case on the way against the police.
- It looks very out that the police have not done anything, even though they have had knowledge of conditions in the several months, says the lawyer for the Extra Magazine.
- They have been more concerned of getting judged TV2 than the nursing home.
- Therefore we make them aware that there is a breach of article three in the convention on human rights, ed.). And that it should be investigated whether the carers, who handled her, has violated the law.
Extra Leaf was on Friday, in contact with the east Jutland Police, that inform, that at present they are investigating other inquiries that have come as a result of the Extra the Magazine's stories.
the Police do not want to comment on whether they intend to resume the cases, previously abandoned
Overview: the Else the many reviews
the Case of hidden TV2 footage from Elses private home on Kongsgården running at more legal track.
have at both the urban and the high court got an injunction against that TV2 shows the hidden footage.
selected to be summoned TV2 in a civil action for permanent injunctive. Therefore, so the tv station never ever show the footage, which is deeply burdensome for the municipality.
decided TV2 to search he about allowed the appeal against the high court's ’injunction’ to the Supreme court.
a police report on the table of the east Jutland Police:
reviewed TV2 with hidden camera to break the privacy. The police chose Friday to aim four TV2-employees in the case.
In February, the police believed otherwise not, that TV2 could be punished for the filming because of the huge societal interest in the obvious plejesvigt will be revealed to the public.
A view shared by prominent local and landspolitikere, current and former ministers.
– that is, the four charges against TV2 - therefore come on top of the high court's ruling on the ban. There is therefore reversed the prosecution's lawyers earlier assessment of the case, explaining the inspector Carit Andersen.
Else Marie Larsen's family reported to the police, the municipality of neglect and violence against Else.
from Frederiksberg, after having seen the clip on Ekstra website reviewed health and nursing staff on the Kongsgården to the police for gross neglect and abuse.
politianmeldelser will Carit Andersen neither comment on or confirm the existence of.
- I can confirm the charges for unauthorised photography. What else is of reviews, I have no comment to, say politiinspektøren to Ekstra Bladet.
Elses grandchild and legal guardian, Charlotte Ahm, to Ekstra Bladet: - the Police do nothing at all by our review. It is important for them to aim TV2, than run a case about neglect,
TV2 Ekstra Bladet for breaking the copyright of the prohibited footage. But on Wednesday, the parties entered into in the district court a settlement that the Extra Leaf can continue to show the clips.
the Municipality of Aarhus is to lead the lawsuit against TV2, although a big majority (29 out of 31 in the city council want to stop the proceedings.Show more Close
Community - 12. christmas. 2020 - pm. 20:16 Com in nursing homes: Buttocks hung in any lint See also: Roughly plejesvigt: 'She could die of it'