There was good news for idrætsglade danes, since the government and the Parliamentary parties on Saturday night agreed to bring forward the opening of the indoor sports facilities to 8. June.
But if you are a person in one of the authorities ' specific at-risk groups that can get a hard illness in the case of coronasmitte, should you continue to keep away.
It says DGI's president, Charlotte Bach Thomassen.
- We need to appeal to our individual members. You have it bad, you are at risk, or you feel sick, you stay home. Also from foreningsaktivitet. Complete as we have been taught over the last few weeks and months.
- We still need to take care of each other. It is a controlled opening, and is in risk group, should of course be extra careful, says DGI-president.
It is up to the individual to determine when he feels safe enough to return to his sport.
- We hope to see as many of our members as possible. But if you are in doubt, the health authorities and his own physician, you must contact, she says.
towards Monday ongoing work to define the modalities for the reopening.
The nearly 1.7 million members of the DGI can expect to return to a slightly different workout than they are used to.
- There is no doubt that when you meet into his training now, you need to have good hand hygiene, you must spritte properties, and one should keep a good distance, she says.
in Addition, it is yet unclear how the sports organisations need to make sure that the change of clothes, for example, can be done according to medical guidelines.
- we shall have to clarify in the course of the next few days. But we are back in the communities, and we can grow our sport. It is highly needed, says Charlotte Bach Thomassen.