Mundbind is on everyone's lips for the time - more and more literally, unfortunately.
the renewed outbreak of covid-19 in Denmark has made the tiny stitches required more and more places, and it has given a gigantic demand on the mundbind.
Should such a mundbind work optimally, it should only be used once, and it means that the cost of the masks can be quite significant in many Danish families.
Why was the joy, when Coop, who is behind the stores like Kvickly, superbrugsen now, Fakta and Irma, earlier in the week announced that they would lower the price of the small protective equipment.
See also: How to choose the best stofmundbind
the Price on the CE-approved type IIR mundbind has been on for 75 dollars for a 10 pack, but the Coop promised mundbind down to three dollars apiece. Well enough of the type - but is still CE approved.
As one of Ekstra Bladet's readers have pointed out, it is still the expensive masks that are for sale at Coops shops and on their website.
It is only the expensive mundbind, there to find on the Coops website. (Screendump)
Lars Aarup, there is communication and analysechef in the Coop, confirming that they are expensive mundbind still in the shops.
The cheap is on its way, and is already in some stores. But we need to keep the price of the ones already out there. The price of mundbind have varied widely, and we need to stick to the price, we have bought into.
- Have to?
- Yes. We need to follow the market. We can not do otherwise.
- I can well understand if people are waiting to buy mundbind, for they can get the cheap. And until they are on the shelves of all places, can infection reach to spread. Could the Coop do not take a social responsibility and sell all mundbind to the promised low price?
- We can't inflict a little self contained operating such a loss. This is why we need to follow the market price, says Lars Aarup and let it be understood that the mundbind who bought expensive, sold expensive, while the mundbind purchased for a lower price can also be sold cheaper.
- When it is said, so I'll probably say that we are truly taking a big responsibility in our struggle to obtain mundbind. It is not an easy task. There is great demand for them, but we have managed to raise 20 million from abroad. They come out in all the shops the coming weeks and will be available at a price of between 7.5 and three dollars per. pieces. But the market can change rapidly. For example, if we see a big demand in the mundbind in Norway, says Lars Aarup.
See also: Antivirus-creates stopped: Used panty as mundbind
Communication and analysechefen tells, that work to ensure that the mundbind, coming home to the Coop is approved - and there is evidence for it, is huge.
- we use a large amount of time. It takes a really long time to get a steady supply up and running. And if there are suppliers who have approved mundbind - with documentation that they are approved - we would like to hear from them, he says.
Coop sells both type I, II, and IIR-mundbind. They are all CE-approved.