Ole Gunnar Solskjær has been a lot in the initial phase of his career as Manchester United manager, and many have pointed out on Paul Pogbas transformation as the symbol of gigantklubbens progress.
Equally important and impressive is still spissvidunderet Marcus Rashfords transformation under Solskjærs management. The numbers so far are astonishing. Gigantklubbens Norwegian manager does not hide what he has contributed.
- Marcus has quite different physical assumptions and a much larger repertoire than me with his speed, strength and skuddstyrke from the distance. But maybe I can give him a bit of the nose for goal that I had in the box. When I think about the moves one makes to get free and how to remain calm in front of goal, says Solskjær according to The Telegraph.
Rashford has both fired just as many shots and scored just as many goals in 326 minutes during Solskjærs management under 850 minutes with ^ the academic degree awarded at the helm this season.
Dagbladet has also studied the entire portugiserens time as Manchester United manager, from the 2016/17 season, where Rashford scored a total of 15 Premier League goals on 4361 minutes, i.e. an average of one goal every 291. minute. By way of comparison, has Rashford scored every 109. minute during Solskjærs management.FIRST TRENERJOBB: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was spisstrener to Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez and Wayne Rooney last time Manchester United was the best in the world. Now, he uses his specialist expertise on, among other things Marcus Rashford with great success. Photo: AFP PHOTO/Andy Yates Show more
Rashfords average during ^ the academic degree awarded this season was a goal every 283. minute, a delicate improvement from the scoring each 291. the minute he has a total of over two and a half season with the Portuguese manager.Not random
During the Solskjærs has thus skyrocketed, and it is not a result of a sudden ketsjupeffekt or that Rashford suddenly has become more efficient and had more rod in and margins.
It is simply because the English spisstalentet fires almost three times as many shots with the Norwegian manager as when ^ the academic degree awarded set at the helm. Specifically, fires Rashford of a shot every 18. minute under Solskjær, against each 47. minute during ^ the academic degree awarded. Over half of them are on target.
the 21-year-old has additionally gone from to create one chance per game to 3.4 chances per game, that is, a threefold increase.
This illustrates the Solskjærs largest football strength as a football coach, by the side of his human and psychological properties, i.e. the 45-åringens ability to develop strikers and their pattern of movement, rest and avslutningsferdigheter.Ronaldo gave Solskjær a good start
It was just as spisstrener Solskjær got her first role in Manchester United's support, when he in 2007/08 trained world-class attackers such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tévez, who contributed greatly to both seriegull in the Premier League and triumph in the Champions League.NEW COMPARISON: Ole Gunnar Solskjær looks liheter between Marcus Rashford and Cristiano Ronaldo. Photo: AFP PHOTO / PAUL ELLIS Show more
- My first job here after spillerkarrieren was that spisstrener, when I worked with Cristiano, Wayne, Danny Welbeck and Tevez. It was a good start for me, " says Solskjær.
Now learn he up Rashford to be a verdensklassespiss of the same format.
- Marcus is 21 years old and a teacher still. The most important thing is, as I see it, to put him in good scoringsposisjoner in front of the checkout counter. I have seen him get too stressed in the part endings. He thinks that he must end the early a part of times where you should instead wait out the goalie. I have always said that the goal never moves.
Former Manchester United manager José ^ the academic degree awarded had a completely different approach than Solskjær and advocated that scoringsevnen is innate.
- It's not about training, but about the natural qualities, black ^ the academic degree awarded when he a month ago was asked about the Rashfords måltørke.Solskjærs twinge to ^ the academic degree awarded
Mourinhos message is nordmøringen completely disagree, with reference to themselves and the own talent and training.
- I was not born with målinstinktet. I studied the shot and endings. I studied how goals were scored. I studied the movements of the best tips, says Solskjær according to Sky Sports.PRAISE: Ole Gunnar Solskjær and Marcus Rashford roses each other. Photo: REUTERS/Phil Noble Show more
Throughout my life, since I played for Clausenengen at home, I wrote all the chances I missed in a book instead of listening to the teacher at the school. I thought of what I should have done to score. To score a goal was all I thought about, the Manchester United manager earlier said to Dagbladet.Solskjærs recipe for success
The English fotballprofilen and the BBC-the expert Garth Crooks accused ^ the academic degree awarded to "kill" Rashfords talent and believed that the 21-year-old should leave Manchester United in order to speed up the development again.
Now Solskjærs reversed the trend and spread the knowledge that even did nordmøringen to one of the Premier Leagues mestscorende forwards, even though the physical talent was not as large as, for example, Rashfords.
- I worked with the mentality and fotballhjernen, because it is the most important. You will always be missed on some scoring chances, but you can't do anything with it after the chance is abused. Then you must always focus on the next chance. As a forward you must always be one step ahead to create the space you need. Apart from the ball-room spissens best friend, says Solskjær.
to win the matches, you must score goals. To score goals you need strikers of top class. What we have, but it's also about confidence and the mental.SOLSKJÆR: Sportsjournalist at Dagbladet, Øyvind Godø, have followed both nordmannens trenerkarriere and Manchester United over a long time, and think Solskjær has what it takes to succeed in storklubben. Video. Kristoffer Løkås. Pictures: NTB Scanpix. Show more Rashfords Solskjær-the tribute
instead of being jacks of ^ the academic degree awarded, as Garth Crooks feared, came so Ole Gunnar Solskjærs in as the new manager at Old Trafford and new spissmentor for Rashford.
the Rest is currently history. Rashford shoot a lot more, is more the right way round, are more in good positions, the challenge significantly more and score much more.
The English spisstalentet even went out on Twitter and praised Solskjær this week.
"Seconds left.. Becks whipped in a perfect corner. Teddy flicked it on. The rest is history"