The Swedish højrenationalister in the party Alternative för Sweden held today, Saturday, the conference in Copenhagen.
the Party is otherwise not welcome, neither in Sweden or Denmark.
Since the party could not find a conference centre in Sweden, which would bid them welcome, and directed the spotlight towards Copenhagen, where they first booked into the Comwell Conference Center in Copenhagen. Comwell cancelled, however, the conference last Wednesday of the fear of counter-demonstrations against the Swedish party.
Then moved the Alternative of Sweden the conference, whose topic is the Swedish EU elections in may, to the Park Inn at the Femøren Metro station, close to Amager Beach park.
the Police were met with strong in numbers up in front of the hotel Park Inn by Femøren Metro station. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Here met Saturday afternoon a group of anti-fascists up outside the hotel and showed their discontent with the end of the meeting.
'No nazis in our streets,' was one of the kampråbene from the attending activists.
the police were met with strong in numbers. Alternative för Sweden's previous events, it often ended in violent clashes between højrenationalisterne and venstrefløjsaktivister.
in Addition to individual activists, who attempted to break the police barricade, ran the afternoon, however, to ask of themselves, without either fights or arrests.
The attendants activists tried, among others, by dancing the limbo under the police afspærringsstrimmel. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
According to DR News knew the Park Inn does not, who had booked himself into a conference. First, at 14, took it out, there was no Alternative for Sweden.
In the course of the afternoon, we received subsequently up to 100 one-star reviews on Park Inn's Trustpilot page.
'the Nazi-friendly hotel, no thank you,' says the among other things, in one of the many reviews.
Alernativ för Sweden's president, Gustav Kasselstrand, do not understand the big opposition, as the party meetings.
- Many of the actions we propose are already government policy in Denmark, he says to DR News with reference to the Danish stop kvoteflygtninge.
- we Had been to a Danish party, there would not be anything controversial. We would be like the Danish people's Party or the New Civic.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Activist: Important to show resistance
Troels Fenger Palm met up outside the Park Inn in copenhagen on Saturday to show his dissatisfaction with the Swedish højrenationalisters conference. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Mike Fenger Palm was one of the anti-fascists, who spent part of his Saturday afternoon to show his dissatisfaction with the Swedish højrenationalister.
- Without being able to speak for others, so it is for me a question of that I think it is really important that you can see that the resistance is there.If you sit and feel insecure in your home because it goes neo-nazis around on the street, so I think that it is important that you can also see that there is a and take your party and clamoring for your position, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- We live in a democracy. They are not allowed to hold a meeting in there?
- There is no physically have prevented them from holding the meeting. There are not any that have attacked the Park Inn, there is not someone who has made vandalism. There is no record of violence. But we are here to show our opposition to the meeting.
- How much are you prepared to do to show your resistance? The police seems to be taking it quite seriously.
- We are very little prepared to box with the police, for we know well that they are more than us and have the right weapon.
the Police kept the attendees anti-fascists in check. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
- So it will be quiet and calm?
- It depends on who is taken from the Alternative for Sweden. They have some problematic allies. If the Nordic Resistance movement shows up, so we know that they are here to contend.
- the Police use a lot of resources to keep an eye on you and them, there is a cash machine at the hotel. Is it good use of our tax dollars?
I can almost guarantee you that it is not. But if the argument is that everyone should have the right to say exactly what they want in any venue, then it is a necessary expense. But right now, we are out in that the police have so many overtime hours that they can't claw back the excess hours and can not get them paid. It has been in some years.
- But then why not just stay at home? Then there would be no conflict?
- Yes, but we think not, after all, that they should hold the meeting here, so we need to show up.
Alternative för Sweden
Alternative för Sweden was formed in 2017.
the Party is founded by a group of leaders from the former youth organisation of the Swedish party Sverigedemokraterne. Sverigedemokraterne cut off all ties with the youth organisation in 2015.
Alternative för Sweden turns especially up on a tight immigration policy.
the Party's chairman is the 31-year-old Gustav Kasselstrand, who has previously stated that 'Sweden is a shocking example in the world. It is the fastest declining star in the western world'. The blame lies on the politicians and the journalists who hide the truth, but the Alternative of Sweden will, among other things reverse the exchange rate by 'give priority to the swedes rather than foreigners.'
His political role models is, according to the Aftonbladet French Front National, the austrian FPÖ and the German Alternative für Deutschland.
Alternative för Sweden asked for the Swedish rigsdagsvalg in 2018, but was not elected.
More than 60,000 people link the party's facebook page.