Iran will resume at the weekend, the uranium enrichment in the nuclear facility Fordo, South of Tehran again. The spokesman for the Iranian atomic energy organization (AEOI), Behrus Kamalwandi announced on Thursday.
in the Meantime Urangas had already been injected into the 1044 centrifuges in Fordo, but they need to be in front of the enrichment is still stabilized. This will last until Saturday. After that, Fordo was ready for the enrichment of uranium to a degree of Enrichment of 4.5 percent, resume, added the speaker, according to the Isna news Agency.
The International atomic energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna has been set according to Kamalwandis about all the steps in Fordo in knowledge. IAEA inspectors would be on Saturday also locally present.
The measures are a violation of the nuclear agreement by 2015, to prevent development of an Iranian nuclear bomb. In accordance with the painstakingly negotiated Vienna Convention Fordo should only be used for scientific projects - the centrifuges there to be tested without gas injection only. Since Wednesday and the beginning of the fourth Phase of Iran's partial withdrawal from the nuclear deal - acts Fordo, however, next to Natans as another plant for enrichment of uranium.
inspector is not allowed access
in the Midst of the departure from the nuclear agreement, an international inspector has been deprived of the accreditation. In the case of the IAEA-associate an Alarm had been triggered because the suspect had passed, you could have a "suspicious product" in itself. Your access to the facility had been denied.
This is already done in the past week, with an input control at the uranium enrichment plant of Natans, told the Iranian atomic energy Agency on Thursday. The Iranian atomic energy Agency stated that it had informed the IAEA about the incident. The inspector was to Vienna travel - the international atomic energy Agency has its headquarters.
The United States and the European Union criticized Iran clearly for the incident with the inspector. "We call on Iran to ensure that in the future such incidents", said an EU statement to the Board of governors of the IAEA, came together for a special session. The US Ambassador Jackie Wolcott described the incident as a "monstrous provocation".
the fourth Phase of The Iranian part of the exit sparked international concern and criticism, including from Iran's ally Russia. Tehran rejects the criticism vehemently and constantly refers to the withdrawal of the USA from the agreement in may 2018. (step/sda)
Created: 07.11.2019, 19:14 PM